Guys And Girls

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Genbu_*

Guest_Genbu_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2004 - 03:27 PM

being female, I know how (most) female minds work. But guys are a total mystery to me! :)

#2 Pandilex

Pandilex

Administrator

• Admin
  • 568 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 04:21 PM

I'm certain it's mutual.
If you build it, they will come.

#3 dec

dec
  • Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 06:30 PM

whats a girl :S
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poem write you!

Belzabar in-game

#4 Darkling

Darkling
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 08:57 AM

A girl is a thing that bitches when you leave the toilet seat up or forget to buy chocolate at the store.

Edited by Darkling, 29 February 2004 - 08:57 AM.

Leave the sig alone you rabid monkey

#5 S3it0*

S3it0*
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 11:28 AM

A girl is a thing that bitches when you leave the toilet seat up or forget to buy chocolate at the store.

lolz

#6 dec

dec
  • Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 03:08 PM

lol
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poem write you!

Belzabar in-game

#7 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 03:23 PM

I think thats the best thing I ever heard you say, and I agree.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#8 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 03:58 PM

guys are more sensative, we actually have feelings believe it or not. so when you bitches are fed up and want somebody else to screw around, it really DOES hurt. we're not all numb and some of us actually care :)

I've yet to find somebody who shares exactly the same interests as me, until then, girls are good for one thing...... ignoring

But how the male and female mind works goes off tradition. in the past, men were workers, protectors, and leaders. Women were kept at home to look after the house, clean, and watch over the kids. Because men were all "high and mighty", you didn't really have a say in what we did, and we had, and still do have alot of pride. Men want to look good around people, gain respect, so we do things in order to gain that respect from other people.

Edited by Squiggle, 29 February 2004 - 04:01 PM.

#9 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 04:12 PM

I love showing no feeling towards someone. It brings out awesome emotions in them.

Call me sadistic, but I enjoy watching people throw everything they have at me in an attempt to get a reaction.

I'm going to be very lonely when I'm older. I hope.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#10 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 04:16 PM

Call me sadistic, but I enjoy watching people throw everything they have at me in an attempt to get a reaction.

lol, same here :)

#11 Guest_Angelus_*

Guest_Angelus_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 February 2004 - 04:18 PM

A guy can be exactly the same as a girl, well from the inside anyways :)

You can't say guys are this and girls are that, every person is different in some way. No matter what sex they are..

#12 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 04:20 PM

yer but 99% of males are different to girls, and vise versa. We both handle things different, we both go through different types of changes and emotions, and we both think differently.

#13 two

two
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 11:49 PM

steps to understanding guys:
1. watch espn more
2. try not to talk so much
3. never let anyone see you cry, be ready to say you've got some nuts in your eye if they do
4. eat more meat
5. attain the ability to laugh at poop and fart jokes
6. learn the value of a damn good sandwich

steps to understanding girls:
1. think more, and talk about what you're thinking about
2. watch more friends, get seasons of sex & the city, take copious notes
3. eat more green
4. question how your ass looks in different clothing at least 6 times a day
5. have yourself smell like goodness
6. randomly cry and pick an obscure occruance that a guy did, proceed to yell at them while crying until guy get's "dear in headlights look" and apologizes for that something he doesn't remember even happeneing

send $ to me immediately for understanding opposite sexes version 2.0, and you'll be on your path to enlightenment/total control

#14 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:01 AM

I am pretty sure they function the same way.

It's like there isn't a personal difference between a white man and a black man. It's how they were brought up and what experiences they have had.

Stereotypes.

Westcoast

#15 two

two
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:07 AM

lighten up kiddo

#16 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:11 AM

SORRY FOR BEING SO FAT OK. I CAN'T HELP IT. OH GOD I AM SO DEPRESSED BECAUSE I AM FAT. I'M GOING TO HOT TOPIC BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SHOP THERE IF YOU ARE GOTH AND GOTHS ARE DEPRESSED SO I MUST BE A GOTH. OH MY GOD I AM SO FAT. DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY MAN BOOBS. DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY C-CUP. OH GOD I AM SO DEPRESSED. I'M GOING TO WRITE SOME POETRY NOW AND THEN GO TO HOT TOPIC.

OH GOD.

DON'T TELL ME TO LIGHTEN UP WHEN I WEIGH 800 POUNDS.

Edited by newb, 01 March 2004 - 12:11 AM.

Westcoast

#17 two

two
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:12 AM

hhe he he har har har har heh he he he hheheh

it's becuase i care about you. you'll live longer if your skinny and beautiful. shop at banana republic, it'll add five years to your life!

Edited by two, 01 March 2004 - 12:13 AM.

#18 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:15 AM

BUT CAN I STILL GO TO HOT TOPIC? I DON'T WANT TO WEAR HALF HAPPY CLOTHES AND HALF SAD CLOTHES. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THINK FOR MYSELF. MAYBE IF I WATCH TV I WILL KNOW THE ANSWERS TO LIFE.

I HAVE CAPS LOCK ON? OH. SORRY.

Westcoast

#19 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:43 AM

ROFL, you guys are funny :)

And it's true. The amount of girls i know who have amazing bodies, but say crap like "im going to the gym this friday to lose some weight", or "i've started my diet already" or... "i'm ugly, no.. i don't wanna do it tonight, i hate my body *sniffle*" so annoying...

I have a saying.... Those big headed have alot more confidence, and those with more confidence achieve more in life. So stop with this madness, stand infront of the mirror, proud and mighty, and shout out loud....

I AM BEAUTIFUL!

Edited by Squiggle, 01 March 2004 - 12:45 AM.

#20 Hatchet Crew

Hatchet Crew
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:48 AM

It is a proven scientific fact that girls do have a diffrent thought process and do think diffrent than guys.
I have a gut like Budha.

#21 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:50 AM

It is a proven scientific fact that girls do have a diffrent thought process and do think diffrent than guys.

Wow, are you like, a total genius or something? Omfg wow wow wow.
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#22 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:51 AM

guys are more sensative, we actually have feelings believe it or not.  so when you bitches are fed up and want somebody else to screw around, it really DOES hurt.  we're not all numb and some of us actually care  :)

I've yet to find somebody who shares exactly the same interests as me, until then, girls are good for one thing...... ignoring

But how the male and female mind works goes off tradition.  in the past, men were workers, protectors, and leaders.  Women were kept at home to look after the house, clean, and watch over the kids.  Because men were all "high and mighty", you didn't really have a say in what we did, and we had, and still do have alot of pride.  Men want to look good around people, gain respect, so we do things in order to gain that respect from other people.

/nod , well said..i do however have to correct you on one thing...girls are good for more then 1 thing...

Edited by Epic, 01 March 2004 - 12:51 AM.

#23 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:51 AM

They can cook AND clean.

rofl jk

edit: damnit...that joke sucked...cook and clean was in the quote. I lose at life.

Edited by newb, 01 March 2004 - 12:52 AM.

Westcoast

#24 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:52 AM

Epics right. They knit totally good mittens, but that's the only other thing they are good for.

Edit: Damnit, Newb beat me, knew I should have used a quote. I lose at reply speed.

Edited by Deval, 01 March 2004 - 12:54 AM.

"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#25 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:55 AM

yer, but it's all about the availability of a particular girl you're interested in. unless she's your ex-girlfriend and cheats on people, therefore cheats on her bf with you, then thats good enough (personal experience: it's funny as hell, not sure if her bf knows yet, but he will... what can i say, revenge is sweet). Aaaanyway, i can definately say the male and female mind think differently because girls grow up faster, mentally, they have different kinds of situations in their body, pregnancy, PMS etc. Therefore they have to deal with those things where as men do not.

Edited by Squiggle, 01 March 2004 - 12:55 AM.

#26 Darkling

Darkling
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 02:50 AM

I AM BEUTIFUL

No i actually look like a hot guy :) Maybe i should just get a sex change at least i would look like my gender.

Guys think different, they could be like 400 pounds looking in the mirror and thinking "Omfg im so sexy", and a female supermodel will look in the mirror be like "I think i need another tit job... the left one is sagging".

Men and Women

Edited by Darkling, 01 March 2004 - 02:55 AM.

Leave the sig alone you rabid monkey

#27 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 02:53 AM

Obviously males don't think about breastwork because they don't have breasts like women do.

From what I have seen, men are more comfortable with their appearance than women are.

Westcoast

#28 two

two
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 03:18 AM

SORRY FOR BEING SO FAT OK. I CAN'T HELP IT. OH GOD I AM SO DEPRESSED BECAUSE I AM FAT. I'M GOING TO HOT TOPIC BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SHOP THERE IF YOU ARE GOTH AND GOTHS ARE DEPRESSED SO I MUST BE A GOTH. OH MY GOD I AM SO FAT. DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY MAN BOOBS. DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY C-CUP. OH GOD I AM SO DEPRESSED. I'M GOING TO WRITE SOME POETRY NOW AND THEN GO TO HOT TOPIC.

OH GOD.

DON'T TELL ME TO LIGHTEN UP WHEN I WEIGH 800 POUNDS.

don't think about breastwork? maybe you should give it some though, president man-boob of the man-boob club. not only are you a president, you're also a member.

#29 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 04:35 AM

SHUT UP. I AM HAPPY WITH MY BREASTS.

::fondles his left breast::

Oh baby...

Westcoast

#30 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 04:54 AM

ermm. :D ...... :( ...... :) ....... :lol: ........ :blink: ....Posted Image..... (hides) :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users