Posted 18 July 2006 - 06:20 PM

and learn to spell psycho.. that too
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#4 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 05:29 PM

This josh kid only tells you to join DHW cause he's secretly hoping to join himself and he loves you so much so he wants to be your clanny.

#5 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 07:51 PM

no, dss all the way ;)

#6 Arsenal

Arsenal
  • Members
  • 577 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 01:53 AM

This josh kid only tells you to join DHW cause he's secretly hoping to join himself and he loves you so much so he wants to be your clanny.

Is DHW actually looking for new members, because i contacted and Jared, I believe said that they weren't.
-

#7 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 04:29 AM

Is DHW actually looking for new members, because i contacted and Jared, I believe said that they weren't.

It's hard as hell to get into DHW. I think you have to go out and pk every single player in DHW before you're let in but that would be suicide. (And this is purely a joke so don't take it seriously).

Far as I know, DHW are picky as to who they let in. Just got to pray you're worthy. I'd say you can join my clan but my clan has gotten really small. GL in getting into the bigger clans.

#8 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:19 AM

It's hard as hell to get into DHW. I think you have to go out and pk every single player in DHW before you're let in but that would be suicide. (And this is purely a joke so don't take it seriously).

Far as I know, DHW are picky as to who they let in. Just got to pray you're worthy. I'd say you can join my clan but my clan has gotten really small. GL in getting into the bigger clans.

no point in trying that.. they jump you with 6+ users everytime

#9 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 06:53 PM

now I know why no one joined when I was in DHW
Page/Memo Beatrix

#10 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 09:25 PM

your still here in spirit justin youi know you love us <3
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#11 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 10:13 PM

Either way i'm back in business ;)

No more clannies for DHW

#12 Spectra

Spectra
  • Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 04:02 AM

no point in trying that.. they jump you with 6+ users everytime

i pk alone ;)
"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light-for the fruit of light consists in all Goodness, Righteousness and Truth"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users