21 replies to this topic

#1 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 03:03 PM

Library info for Dragons eye Gem:
Description: A beautifully crafted small green gemstone. The stone sparkles as you pick it up, seeming to draw upon energy from your life force. Legend has it that a long time ago, the Arilin mansion owner partook in many great adventures looking for fame and fortune. They say the mansion owner found a cave full of these little green gemstones, guarded by a ferocious green dragon. The mansion owner apparently defeated the green dragon in a tremendous battle lasting several hours, then used the dragon's hide to fashion a basket to take hundreds of the gemstones home., Type of item: Gem.

I dunno, someone make an area for this ty :wub:

Edit: I think this is unclear, lol. Basically, would be nice to be able to go and kill the Green Dragon ;)

I'm sure that if the Mansion Owner can manage it, it can't be that hard, lol

Edited by Raylen, 05 July 2006 - 03:04 PM.

+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#2 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 05:08 PM

The mansion owner apparently defeated the green dragon in a tremendous battle lasting several hours, then used the dragon's hide to fashion a basket

Just my opinium but if you slap up a beasty enough to skin it i think its dead enough not to return lol
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#3 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 06:22 PM

Unless it had wee beastly babys who want big bad revenge!!!

#4 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 12:49 AM

^^Here's where I say something about you having wee beasty babies ;)

#5 Venture

Venture
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 10:04 AM

Would make since to have some sort of other dragon somewhere since the one in the dungeon is Blue Dragon and not just The Dragon so there must be another somewhere...

#6 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:01 PM

The fear that must strike through my adventurers heart knowing the Dragons support Gay Pride.. dun dun duunn

Can we not have the 'Dragon of Miilth - Destroyer of Villages' rather than the Orange Dragon, Purple Dragon and Pink-fluffy Dragon (with kinky boots)...
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#7 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:26 PM

/t alone Brimstone Serpent
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#8 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:34 PM

What's one of those when it's at home then?

Edit: dur, everyone knows dragons come in all different colours anyway. Like, Silver dragons are more wise, Black dragons are a bit evil, Red dragons are fiery (more so), Green Dragons are sometimes friendly, etc etc ;)

Not really enough villages in nightmist for a dragon to be able to make a living as a destroyer of them either. Or maybe that's because they all got destroyed already hmmmm. Someone make some villages to put on the map plz :wub:

Edited by Raylen, 06 July 2006 - 04:37 PM.

#9 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:45 PM

/t alone Brimstone Serpent

That's a type of Dragon?
Brimstone Serpent Pages You: *snort*

Yes, Raylen. It already destroyed all the Villages (except Natura and others I've forgotten).
Though I guess I can't talk, I haven't explored a new area properly since the Dungeons were put in :s

Edited by alone, 06 July 2006 - 04:47 PM.

- AfterAll

Bunny!

#10 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 03:40 PM

Oo maybe that's what happened to Jahanna!

lol. Yeah I explored Tirantek mostly, but other things like that pyramid...I don't really know what's what ;)

#11 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 11:16 AM

lol we should stick to the different colours makes it a bit like reservoir dogs.
Si Senior!

#12 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:05 PM

i did find a dragons nest/den in the desert... nothing was in it though so maybe its either 1. being created, 2. was already discovered and killed, 3. abandoned like the town of jahanna. but i plan to investigate further when i have the chance/time
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#13 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 05:14 PM

i did find a dragons nest/den in the desert... nothing was in it though so maybe its either 1. being created, 2. was already discovered and killed, 3. abandoned like the town of jahanna. but i plan to investigate further when i have the chance/time

was a quest from not too long ago like week or two or somthing like that, one of those, you need to be online at time to participate.

#14 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:02 PM

lol i know lets put a few villages in, like down the grassy path and stuff, with npc's and everything, nothing too much though...and every now and then they get terrorised by a dragon and if you kill it they give you questies!

If/when I have more time I'll post things like maps, descripts, items, mosnters, screenshots etc

;)

#15 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:07 PM

The Green Dragon towers above you, a gargantuan reptile that fills your heart with dread, and chills your very soul. It glares at you with its sharp yellow eyes, as though offended that you have the audacity to even stand before it. Its mighty leathery wings beat the air with powerful and deliberate strokes. Its talons, each one the size of your forearm, are stained with the blood of its victims. Tough scales cover its reptilian form, rendering all but the most accurate of blows nigh on useless. Suriving an encounter with this monster will be a challenge; slaying it will be the truest test of your skills and character you will ever face.

#16 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 05:09 PM

lol i know lets put a few villages in, like down the grassy path and stuff, with npc's and everything, nothing too much though...and every now and then they get terrorised by a dragon and if you kill it they give you questies!

If/when I have more time I'll post things like maps, descripts, items, mosnters, screenshots etc

;)

I've suggested something like that to several different staff members over the years. Village here, Tower there. But they're always too interested in trying to make something game changing...

Not that I'm digging at staff efforts, it's all good.
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#17 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 10:46 PM

What kind of tower? Like, one with an uber hard boss in with an uber drop? GOOD IDEA! ;)

#18 Smokin

Smokin
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 10:53 PM

Might aswell call it... Reptar or maybe Godzilla

#19 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 04:04 PM

And while we add that lets get the new area Tokyo City.
Si Senior!

#20 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 09:13 AM

godziyya
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#21 Julius

Julius
  • Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 04:59 AM

Veshnalaz the Tyrant is a massive Green Dragon. His scales shimmer magnificently in the sunlight. As you gaze into his eyes you are overcome with terror, but unable to turn away. A sizzling drool slides from his open maw, charring the ground where it falls.

Be creative. Thats the key to improving a game like this. Descriptions and mental images is all you have to work with.

If you go by other fantasy lore though you will find that Green Dragons arent so much village ransackers, but chess players that like to manipulate lesser races to do their dirty work. Red dragons typicaly are the violent i feel like burninating the land dragons.
Julius/Juls main
Julius 1 alt

#22 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 03:28 AM

So it was the green Dragon that forced the Spiders to sack Jahanna. If we find it and kill it, can we
re-inhabit the city?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users