Photo

As Most Of You Know . . .

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 11:51 PM

As most of you that know me, already know that i've finally finished my 2 year parole sentence, and i will finish my final year of probation in the next 10 days. Since I was discharged from parole, i've gone quite inactive. Seeing as I can actually do my normal thing, and not have to worry about getting arrested for it anymore. Well, as long as i don't get caught that is. But yeah, I'm not quitting. But, I will be less active. At least until the NM cravings return. So I'll be off and on sporadically. Mostly to check memo's and bs w/ the few people I consider friends on here. Much <3 to teh crew, ya know who ya are. And to the rest of ya, well I may not like ya, but best of luck w/ whatever comes your way.

Much <3
Teh RJ
Jaded ingame.

#2 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 11:56 PM

GO TWOK SOME CARS !!!!!!!

#3 Black Prince

Black Prince
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 11:59 PM

sorry to see a good player put nm off to the side, but everyone as to take breaks or we just wanna stab mo fos lolz specially RJ hate to know i wont se ya much but i think imma pull something similar to this myself, geting pretybusy and i wont have much time for a vid game so hit me up or sumat u kno my numba ttyl G peace.
Drizzle/Soldier ingame.
~´°º¤»§tõr(¥) Çhåõ§«¤º°´~

#4 Neikan

Neikan
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 11:59 PM

Well have Fun RJ i will bs with ya on the peridoic times u do decide to log on and check memos see ya around bro

#5 Pureza

Pureza

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 12:04 AM

I'm gonna try to get on at least once or twice a week to train my party. And when I do get on to train, it'll be with a vengeance. So if any of ya nubs wanna roll out when i'm on, hit me up, i'm down for whatever if i have the time.
Jaded ingame.

#6 Trance

Trance
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:20 AM

¡¡Adios mi amor!!!

Hope to see you on nm here and there when u get the chance. Will talk to ya on msn. And congrats!!!!!
All cars should come equipped with cleanse. Screw drunk driving!
Juan
ingame Irl

#7 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 04:10 AM

i kinda figured you were on your way out when you went a full week without logging on, but usually my assumptions aren't right. sucks that this time i am though :) make sure you keep in touch with me when you on msn man if you don't log on to nightmist
Page me on Heritage

#8 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 12:45 PM

lol seen this coming, proberly cause you told me ages ago but hey, have fun, catch ya when your on bud, much <3

#9 EzPk

EzPk
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 03:47 PM

funny

#10 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 06:56 PM

Ste dont u have somethin better to do then to add little BS to plp's thread that would rather not read ur crap....................

anyways Rj=pimp :) hit me up on msn playa
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#11 EzPk

EzPk
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 08:10 PM

funnier

#12 Pureza

Pureza

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 12:59 AM

I'd hit ya up B, but your ass is never on msn O.O. And Ste, well I don't really know ya, never cared to know ya, and your 2 cents on this thread shows me I made the right choice in ignoring you through the last few years. ya moosein pud
Jaded ingame.

#13 EzPk

EzPk
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 11:34 AM

FUNNY :) vote for {pedro = u }

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users