• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 joe71101

joe71101
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 07:56 PM

Angel_Of_Death's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Halfling Paladin. Str: 18, Int: 11, Dex: 13, Con: 17, Wis: 18, Chr: 18, Lev: 24, Exp: 37,827,059, HP: 219, MP: 271, Stm: 4.
Spells: Heal, Cleanse, Aid, Divine Prayer, Champion's Strength.
This character has been a level 24 Paladin, with 219 HP, and 271 MP.

Angel_Of_Death is a Female Halfling Expert Paladin. She looks strong, smart, agile, and sexy. In one hand she holds a Justice Blade, the other a Branchwood Shield. She is wearing an Ironweed Doublet, and a Branchwood Helmet protects her head. Around her neck sits a Lover's Locket. She is wearing Centipede Gloves on her hands. Her feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots and she is in a healthy condition.

Angel_Dust's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Fighter. Str: 19, Int: 18, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 10, Chr: 15, Lev: 30, Exp: 247,408,631, HP: 356, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
This character can still be /reset.
This character has been a level 30 Fighter, with 356 HP.

Angel_Dust is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Fighter. He looks strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Halberd, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Spiked Armor, and a Spiked Helmet protects his head. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, and Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is in a healthy condition.

Bugs_Bunny's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Halfling Ranger. Str: 18, Int: 18, Dex: 20, Con: 18, Wis: 14, Chr: 18, Lev: 21, Exp: 13,458,850, HP: 197, MP: 0, Stm: 4.
This character has been a level 21 Ranger, with 197 HP.

Bugs_Bunny is a Male Halfling Adept Ranger. He looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Steel Long Bow, the other an Iron Shield. He is wearing an Oak Vest, and a Studded Helm protects his head. Around his neck sits a Copper Amulet. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia on his hand and he is in a healthy condition.

Carlos_Marcello's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Berserker. Str: 21, Int: 17, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 16, Chr: 9, Lev: 26, Exp: 81,923,989, HP: 438, MP: 0, Stm: 5.
This character has been a level 26 Berserker, with 438 HP.

Carlos_Marcello is a Male Dwarf Expert Berserker. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Halberd. Around his neck sits a Lover's Locket. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Wedding Ring on his hand and he is in a healthy condition.

Celestial's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Halfling Thief. Str: 18, Int: 15, Dex: 21, Con: 17, Wis: 17, Chr: 11, Lev: 18, Exp: 3,840,350, HP: 172, MP: 0, Stm: 3.
This character has been a level 16 Thief, with 155 HP.

Celestial is a Male Halfling Adept Thief. He looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Torch, the other a Steel Bracers. He is wearing an Oak Vest, and a Studded Helm protects his head. Around his neck sits a Bunny Foot Necklace. He is wearing Centipede Gloves on his hands and he has been slightly wounded.

Cleric_Of_Darkness's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Gnome Cleric. Str: 17, Int: 16, Dex: 17, Con: 17, Wis: 17, Chr: 18, Lev: 22, Exp: 18,004,474, HP: 199, MP: 207, Stm: 3.
Spells: Heal, Enhance, Create Spring, Cleanse, Vision, Call upon Deity, Aid, Circle of Healing, Holy Might, Divine Light, Wrath of the Gods, Blessed Force, Consecrated Embrace.
This character has been a level 22 Cleric, with 199 HP, and 207 MP.

Cleric_Of_Darkness is a Female Gnome Adept Cleric. She looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand she holds a Staff of Elements, the other a Steel Bracers. She is wearing an Ironweed Doublet. Around her neck sits a Bunny Foot Necklace. She is in a healthy condition.

Dasacumbe's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Halfling Thief. Str: 18, Int: 15, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 10, Lev: 15, Exp: 1,272,367, HP: 147, MP: 0, Stm: 3.
This character has been a level 15 Thief, with 147 HP.

Dasacumbe is a Male Halfling Journeyman Thief. He looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Torch, the other a Steel Bracers. He is wearing a Branchwood Tunic. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia on his hand. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots and he has been slightly wounded.

Deadliest_Sin's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Gnome Mage. Str: 16, Int: 21, Dex: 17, Con: 18, Wis: 19, Chr: 15, Lev: 20, Exp: 8,715,998, HP: 166, MP: 262, Stm: 3.
Spells: Shock, Sphere, Vortex Gate, Flame, Blast, Protect, Enhanced Sphere, Haste, Invisibility, Dispell.
This character has been a level 20 Mage, with 166 HP, and 262 MP.

Deadliest_Sin is a Female Gnome Adept Mage. She looks strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand she holds a Spider Staff, which glows with a magical aura. She is wearing a Shroud of Awe. Around her neck sits a Copper Amulet and she is in a healthy condition.

Deadly_Killer's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Gnome Cleric. Str: 17, Int: 21, Dex: 18, Con: 18, Wis: 19, Chr: 16, Lev: 25, Exp: 57,097,652, HP: 230, MP: 248, Stm: 4.
Spells: Heal, Enhance, Create Spring, Vision, Call upon Deity, Aid, Circle of Healing, Holy Might, Divine Light, Wrath of the Gods, Righteous Fury, Blessed Force, Almighty Retribution, Consecrated Embrace.
This character has been a level 25 Cleric, with 230 HP, and 248 MP.

Deadly_Killer is a Male Gnome Expert Cleric. He looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Torch. He is wearing a Fireleaf Tunic. Around his neck sits a Bunny Foot Necklace. He is wearing a Ring of Windia on his hand and he is in a healthy condition.

Donato's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Halfling Ranger. Str: 18, Int: 15, Dex: 21, Con: 17, Wis: 18, Chr: 19, Lev: 24, Exp: 38,141,389, HP: 216, MP: 0, Stm: 4.
This character has been a level 24 Ranger, with 216 HP.

Donato is a Male Halfling Expert Ranger. He looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Bow of Courage, the other an Iron Shield. He is wearing an Ironweed Doublet, and a Studded Helm protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He is wearing Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is in a healthy condition.

Doomsday's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Elf Fighter. Str: 18, Int: 20, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 17, Chr: 19, Lev: 10, Exp: 182,298, HP: 109, MP: 0, Stm: 3.
This character has been a level 10 Fighter, with 109 HP.

Doomsday is a Female Elf Novice Fighter. She looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand she holds a Battle Axe, the other a Small Shield. She is wearing a Leather Vest, and a Silver Helmet protects her head. She is wearing Centipede Gloves on her hands and she is in a healthy condition.

Drac's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Ranger. Str: 18, Int: 21, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 20, Lev: 17, Exp: 3,131,857, HP: 163, MP: 0, Stm: 3.
This character has been a level 17 Ranger, with 163 HP.

Drac is a Male Elf Adept Ranger. He looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Leather Bound Bow, the other an Iron Shield. He is wearing an Elven Breastplate, and a Studded Helm protects his head. Around his neck sits a Copper Amulet. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, and Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots and he is in a healthy condition.

Escaped_Convict's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Thief. Str: 21, Int: 18, Dex: 18, Con: 19, Wis: 18, Chr: 17, Lev: 15, Exp: 1,345,919, HP: 150, MP: 0, Stm: 3.
This character has been a level 9 Thief, with 95 HP.

Escaped_Convict is a Male Dwarf Journeyman Thief. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Torch, the other a Steel Bracers. He is wearing a Branchwood Tunic. Around his neck sits a Bunny Foot Necklace. He is wearing Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots and he is in a healthy condition.

Evil_Dwarven's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Fighter. Str: 20, Int: 7, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 16, Chr: 15, Lev: 30, Exp: 251,460,344, HP: 348, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
This character has been a level 30 Fighter, with 348 HP.

Evil_Dwarven is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Fighter. He looks strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Shield of Lust. He is wearing a Conqueror's Armor, and a Helm of Triumph protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia on his hand. His feet are protected by Vindicator's Boots and he has been slightly wounded.

Flood's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Halfling Druid. Str: 18, Int: 11, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 17, Lev: 22, Exp: 17,225,663, HP: 202, MP: 228, Stm: 3.
Spells: Heal, Cleanse, Grasping Vines, Jolt, Camouflage, Nourish, Thornshield, Stoneform, Gaea's Blessing, Nature's Fury, Stormwrath.
This druid can morph into a Jaguar.
This character has been a level 22 Druid, with 202 HP, and 228 MP.

Flood is a Male Halfling Adept Druid. He looks strong, smart, extremely fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Torch, the other a Steel Bracers. He is wearing an Ironweed Doublet. Around his neck sits a Bunny Foot Necklace. He has a Hook and a Hook around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Windia on his hand and he is in a healthy condition.

Insane_Biker's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Dwarf Thief. Str: 21, Int: 18, Dex: 18, Con: 16, Wis: 11, Chr: 13, Lev: 17, Exp: 2,994,770, HP: 148, MP: 0, Stm: 3.
This character has been a level 17 Thief, with 148 HP.

Insane_Biker is a Female Dwarf Adept Thief. She looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand she holds a Golden Dagger, the other a Buckler. She is wearing an Oak Vest, and a Studded Helm protects her head. She is wearing Centipede Gloves on her hands and she has been slightly wounded.

Livefire's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Halfling Thief. Str: 18, Int: 13, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 14, Chr: 19, Lev: 24, Exp: 38,616,656, HP: 232, MP: 0, Stm: 4.
This character has been a level 24 Thief, with 232 HP.

Livefire is a Female Halfling Expert Thief. She looks strong, smart, extremely fast, and sexy. In one hand she holds a Katana, the other a Steel Bracers. She is wearing an Ironweed Doublet, and a Studded Helm protects her head. She is wearing Centipede Gloves on her hands. Her feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots and she is in a healthy condition.

Miss_Tweety's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Human Druid. Str: 18, Int: 18, Dex: 18, Con: 19, Wis: 17, Chr: 12, Lev: 22, Exp: 17,257,560, HP: 206, MP: 206, Stm: 3.
Spells: Heal, Grasping Vines, Jolt, Camouflage, Nourish, Thornshield, Stoneform, Gaea's Blessing, Nature's Fury, Stormwrath.
This druid can morph into a Leopard.
This character has been a level 22 Druid, with 206 HP, and 206 MP.

Miss_Tweety is a Female Human Adept Druid. She looks strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand she holds a Staff of Elements, the other a Steel Bracers. She is wearing an Ironweed Doublet. Around her neck sits a Bunny Foot Necklace. She is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia on her hand and she is in a healthy condition.

Phat's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Fighter. Str: 21, Int: 7, Dex: 18, Con: 20, Wis: 17, Chr: 14, Lev: 29, Exp: 191,542,636, HP: 328, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
This character has been a level 29 Fighter, with 328 HP.

Phat is a Male Dwarf Master Fighter. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Halberd, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Spiked Armor, and a Spiked Helmet protects his head. Around his neck sits a Bunny Foot Necklace. He is wearing Gloves of Blitz on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is a member (~`»ÄñGê£_øF_ÐëűH«`~) of »¤ ÐârkëñêÐ §ùprémêç¥ ¤« and he is in a healthy condition.

Phaytal's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Thief. Str: 21, Int: 10, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 7, Lev: 26, Exp: 75,844,727, HP: 277, MP: 0, Stm: 5.
This character has been a level 26 Thief, with 277 HP.

Phaytal is a Male Dwarf Expert Thief. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds an Ivory Dagger, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Steel Bracers. He is wearing a Concealing Petal Armor, and a Studded Helm protects his head. He has a Hook around his wrist. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, and Tomb Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots and he is in a healthy condition.

Tough's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Dwarf Berserker. Str: 21, Int: 13, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 16, Chr: 13, Lev: 14, Exp: 882,803, HP: 233, MP: 0, Stm: 4.
This character has been a level 9 Berserker, with 155 HP.

Tough is a Female Dwarf Journeyman Berserker. She looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand she holds a Spear and she is in a healthy condition.

Warp's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Halfling Paladin. Str: 17, Int: 13, Dex: 21, Con: 17, Wis: 18, Chr: 16, Lev: 30, Exp: 250,464,338, HP: 278, MP: 348, Stm: 5.
Spells: Heal, Cleanse, Aid, Divine Prayer, Champion's Strength, Holy Speed.
This character has been a level 30 Paladin, with 278 HP, and 348 MP.

Warp is a Male Halfling Archmaster Paladin. He looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Justice Blade, the other a Patron Shield. He is wearing a Fireleaf Tunic, and a Helm of Triumph protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He has a Hook and a Hook around his wrists. He is wearing Resilient Gloves on his hands and he is in a healthy condition.

Wet_Dream's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Human Berserker. Str: 19, Int: 12, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 19, Chr: 13, Lev: 14, Exp: 884,752, HP: 213, MP: 0, Stm: 4.
This character has been a level 14 Berserker, with 213 HP.

Wet_Dream is a Female Human Journeyman Berserker. She looks strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand she holds a Spear and she is in a healthy condition.

Zypher's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Mage. Str: 18, Int: 20, Dex: 18, Con: 18, Wis: 19, Chr: 17, Lev: 26, Exp: 71,092,492, HP: 190, MP: 323, Stm: 4.
Spells: Shock, Sphere, Vortex Gate, Flame, Blast, Beam, Protect, Enhanced Sphere, Mana Shroud, Haste, Invisibility.
This character has been a level 26 Mage, with 190 HP, and 323 MP.

Zypher is a Male Elf Expert Mage. He looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Silver Staff. He is wearing a Silver Robes. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He is wearing a Ring of Windia on his hand and he is in a healthy condition.

Nightlight's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Elf Pacifist. Str: 7, Int: 19, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 19, Lev: 16, Exp: 2,025,136, HP: 147, MP: 186, Stm: 3.
Spells: Cleanse, Recall, Create Food, Create Water, Soothe, Salve, Lesser Pact.
This character has been a level 16 Pacifist, with 147 HP, and 186 MP.

Nightlight is a Female Elf Journeyman Pacifist. She looks normal, wise, fast, and sexy. She is wearing a Branchwood Tunic and she is in a healthy condition.

I know their not the best of crits but maybe somebody might want them. contact lyscos in game gold/items/arch thiefs only NO IS's just bid

please try to leave bids here cuz i wont be on much but if u must contact me ingame then memo me ill be checking memos once a day

#2 Nytro

Nytro
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 08:44 PM

Get me In-Game on Dominant for flood and phaytal...
In game name is Klear!!!!

#3 joe71101

joe71101
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 04:52 AM

deadly_killer sold rest still for sale

#4 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:03 AM

What's the punishment for selling stolen crits nowadays?

#5 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:04 AM

whos string is this ???
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#6 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:06 AM

It's not Di's, that's for damn sure.

#7 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:10 AM

so what ur sayin is plp are sellin stolen crits on a forum lame <insertFlame> ^_^

#8 joe71101

joe71101
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:12 AM

these crits arent stolen and if ur not gonna bid on any of the crits then get off my post

#9 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:13 AM

Pretty much. I'm too lazy to insert flame though ^_^

Just wait until Di finds out. She's going to be pissed :P

edit: Not stolen my ass. How're you going to say they're not stolen when we know the original owner?

Edited by Juhosaphat, 08 April 2005 - 05:14 AM.

#10 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:21 AM

d00d everyone in NM know these crits..... ur not di = stolen crits K tnks ^_^

get me on Lyscos he says Class: Male Human Initiate Berserker lvl 1 and not stolen crits mhmm

Edited by fallen, 08 April 2005 - 05:26 AM.

#11 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:24 AM

flame

#12 Ashton

Ashton
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:27 AM

What's the punishment for selling stolen crits nowadays?

This is the punishment for sharing, unfortunately for whomever owned these, there is no punishment for them being sold.

Someone should make a Failed Ideas thread.

Ashton - Explosion - Chaosbringer

#13 Silver_Dragoness

Silver_Dragoness
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:28 AM

Ok... seriously.... people that steal (you) are pathetic self centered low selfesteemed lil fockers... its goin to come back and ur goin to get exactly whats commin to u... and people like me, fallen, juho, and others are goin to be the one's laughin at you. Just wait, it will come. ^_^

"suddenly i heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door"

Naamah - Main

Tyrelline - 1A

#14 joe71101

joe71101
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:31 AM

phaytal sold

#15 Tenderness

Tenderness
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:31 AM

poor Angel_Of_Death, i just dueled with him couple of days ago... who can imagine his crits are being stolen ... ^_^
Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. - Henry Ward Beecher

#16 Tenderness

Tenderness
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:35 AM

I tried to seek out him.. but this is what he replied..

Paged User Lyscos: You shared with angel_of_death? You ripped him off?
Lyscos Pages You from Nightmist City Bank (Nightmist): these r my crits im broke so im selling them to get a little gold
Paged User Lyscos: Seriously, did u rip him off? I won't tell anyone
Lyscos Pages You from Nightmist City Bank (Nightmist): i didnt rip anybody off
Paged User Lyscos: no i meant did u share with angel_of_death and just transfer all his crits to ur acc???
Lyscos Pages You from Nightmist City Bank (Nightmist): as i said i didnt rip nobody these r my crits

But still, i belive Angel_Of_Death was ripped by him..

Edited by Tenderness, 08 April 2005 - 05:39 AM.

Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. - Henry Ward Beecher

#17 joe71101

joe71101
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:49 AM

as i have said over and over again these r my crits they arent stolen and if ur not gonna bid then get off my post

#18 Ashton

Ashton
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:50 AM

well seeing as the crit to recieve payment/memoes and the forum account they are being sold on are very very new, I wouldn't doubt it, unfortunately, it is his own fault and nothing will be done about it, as it should be and always will be, afterall how can you solve a he said/she said dispute?

Someone should make a Failed Ideas thread.

Ashton - Explosion - Chaosbringer

#19 Harley_Davidson

Harley_Davidson
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 06:04 AM

(~`»ÄñGê£_øF_ÐëűH«`~) of »¤ ÐârkëñêÐ §ùprémêç¥ ¤«

hmmm.....
Homicidal or Zakkwylde in game

#20 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 11:06 AM

pitiful...... steal on a game to try to get good....... you'll see what you get...
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#21 Flash Dashng

Flash Dashng
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 12:33 PM

yeah i don't really care so 150k on zypher

#22 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 12:51 PM

ok these crits arent stolen rofl. thats why the original angel_of_death used a different forum name. i still cant believe ppl have to steal on this game to try and make them selfs good. remember though that every dog has his day. also remeber for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction ;p

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#23 joe71101

joe71101
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:19 PM

dasacumbe sold rest still for sale

#24 imbackuno

imbackuno
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:31 PM

Ok... seriously.... people that steal (you) are pathetic self centered low selfesteemed lil fockers... its goin to come back and ur goin to get exactly whats commin to u... and people like me, fallen, juho, and others are goin to be the one's laughin at you. Just wait, it will come. ^_^

talkn about taking a game to seriously

#25 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 11:00 PM

plain and simple thiefs suck

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

#26 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 03:35 AM

Alright Mr. Joe. If these crits aren't stolen, then explain how about all of us know the original owner of the crits. How she never would've left the clan she was in. How she NEVER shared an account with anybody. That's just a few things. But best of all, how about you explain how you got the crits if they really aren't stolen?

#27 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 10:38 AM

right explain your self there 'joe'

#28 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 07:59 PM

Yuh I was kinda wondering y I hadn't seen Di on in awhile. Got an answer for that one Joe???
Jaded ingame.

#29 Darklin

Darklin
  • Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 10:33 PM

Maybe Di finally got some sense into that little brown head of hers and decided not the play anymore?

01010100 01100001 01101100 01101011 01001110 01100101 01110010 01100100 01111001 01010100 01101111 01001101 01100101

#30 Nytro

Nytro
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 04:41 AM

well i want to buy flood u dont get on any time i am so i left you a memo for him...
In game name is Klear!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users