Clan Mosh

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 menardi

menardi
  • Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 05:30 AM

When clans want to have clan moshes and its going to be more than one square big they have to press every button in the arena just so all of the arena will start to countdown, i suggest that there would be a button that would start all of them from going off so they wont be started off at diffrent times
Electron/Excuse in game~~ÐÎVΧÎØÑ

David
ØWÑÅG£

#2 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 05:55 AM

Or maybe a special room in CH's you pay for... to make all connected arena squares start the countdown? or Just if you buy more than 4-6 squares of arena you get the room for free with it?

Squares, not rooms.

Edited by Evergrey, 13 June 2005 - 05:56 AM.

ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

#3 Oracle

Oracle

Wes

• Game Staff
  • 1398 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 11:02 AM

I agree something needs to be done. I've linked up many clan mosh arena style areas for people and they always ask what the options are on this.

I normally find myself disabling the buttons and leaving the whole area always attackable.

An extra room sounds interesting. I'll refer JLH to this ^_^

#4 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 12:25 PM

i could make it so that it is possible to link the rooms so that the buttons on any of them control all the rooms
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#5 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 12:57 PM

I suggested something like this before, and give Founders the option of hiding the stop/start button from members during these moshes. Keeps people from stop attacking, so the mosh stays fair.
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#6 Stigmata

Stigmata
  • Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 12:58 PM

why not just make a clan mosh server that only members of the clan can see, make it a similar size arena to the normal one and there you go, problem solved.

Could even have different size clan mosh arenas available, depending on how much they pay.

E.g 6 square mosh arena with server = 5mil
12 square mosh arena with server = 10mil etc etc.
Ste - Pengant - Stigmata

#7 »Ðrøwñëd Iñ Çømplìçàtìøñ«

»Ðrøwñëd Iñ Çømplìçàtìøñ«
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:59 PM

how much would a 4 x 4 x 4 mosh arena cost?

50k*16 + cost of each square?

#8 Oracle

Oracle

Wes

• Game Staff
  • 1398 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 06:29 PM

i could make it so that it is possible to link the rooms so that the buttons on any of them control all the rooms

Supported.

And before everyone says some idiot would keep turning them on and off, kick them out your clan... If it's something important you can tell the clan what's going on and if they mess it up then that's their problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users