• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:02 PM

I suggest that Hedge Lord exp be bumped up to about 65 pod. It hits hard, takes a formiddible group to take down, and is a daily spawn. Not exactly like it's dropping bracelets left and right either. It doesn't really make sense for a daily spawn boss to be as much exp as a scarab..

Post your thoughts/comments.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#2 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5244 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:36 AM

Will 5xpd more really help?
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#3 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:47 AM

You could always bump it up to 80. I'm just saying that Hedge Lord exp, in my opinion, should be boosted. I had a feeling that it was put at 60 for a reason so I figured 5 more exp would be do-able. If it warrants more exp added then so be it.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#4 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:23 PM

/shrug... i think it's fine.. its the same as minions which is kinda weird, but it can be solo'd with mage or ranger and im pretty sure druids could handle it(takes a lil while, but worth when it drops...).. but anyways... it isnt much harder than mummy and has a pretty good drop... so, if it doesnt drop, you didnt get lucky and the time u invested could have been used somewhere with better exp, but if you do get the drop u get decent exp and a bracelet worth about 250k-300k .. ...
Posted Image

#5 JadedSoul

JadedSoul
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:59 PM

I support the idea of boosting the exp on the Hedge Lord. Given that the drop rate is so low and there is no alternate drop to balance it out in comparison to other bosses, tweaking the exp would be nice. Or add an alternate drop with an equally low drop rate :ph34r:

Library info for Ring Of Thorns:
Armor base: 3, Can be worn by: clerics, mages, pacifists, Description: A narrow band of thorns that sits delicately around the head and across the temples of the wearer. Whilst providing limited protection for ones head, it is the preferred head guard of scholars and academics, as its light weight and small size provide limited interference during the weaving of spells., Level needed to equip it: 1, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Absorb spell: 0.

And yes I cheated and was uncreative and cut and pasted the Circlet description boosting the armor by 1 ;)

Paragon out

Edited by JadedSoul, 29 August 2008 - 10:02 PM.

I am whoever you think I am.

#6 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:35 PM

meeeeh....you can't add more armor because it makes it so some bosses can't hit your crit.

Trust me, I been there :ph34r:
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#7 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 09:36 PM

/destroy ring of thorns, but ya, i wouldnt hate if that item was added lmao..
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users