Photo

What Is The Most You Have Drank In One Day? (1/3)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: What Is The Most You Have Drank In One Day? (1/3)

Red Bull

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Beer

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Cider

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 01:53 PM

Of various liquids....

Edited by joanna, 01 November 2007 - 01:58 PM.

#2 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:06 PM

Beer here comes in a 6-pack not 4
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#3 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:52 PM

i voted the least amount on red bull and cider....never had either

Vegas 1a....formerly known as Memphis
¨¨*(^.^)·:*¨¨

#4 Desendent

Desendent
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 09:44 PM

go bud light :ph34r:
Neo Ingame

#5 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:17 AM

im the red bull highest atm im a caffeine junky lol
Peacemaker both servers.

#6 Arsenal

Arsenal
  • Members
  • 577 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:18 AM

Beer here comes in a 6-pack not 4

Actually it does come in 4-packs.. I've bought beer that has come in 4-packs before.
-

#7 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:48 PM

Most ive heard of....

Robbie Williams was supposedly drinking 44 double espressos and 20-odd cans of Red Bull a day before he went into rehab

Bong water is not a normally consumed beverage, but i know of intoxicated uni students who have drank the muck as a dare or as payment for more beer

David Boon took off from Australia and was on his 3rd case of beer when he touched down in England

When i worked at Scarborough there were several people (i say people in the loosest sense, once you leave the tourist areas the residents are barely human) who reguraly drank 24 litres of cider a day, and sometimes would go up to 30-40 litres

Novelty items given away for consuming several pints of Guinness are common on st paddys day, ranging from hats to inflatable beer barrels. When they say 8 pints for a freeby, they normally expect 8 people drinking 1 pint each, or 4 drinking 2. But people often drink all 8 themselves....

There was a girl i once knew who used to ply men to bed with tequila.... she woudnt let them stop drinking until they had caned off the full bottle (while she was drinking Lambrini cider or Malibu

Any yes, Lambrini IS cider, not wine. So all those kids who knock back 4 bottles of lambrini a day, put it in the poll as 6 litres of cider, not 4 bottles of wine :ph34r:

That leaves Coke. TBH, ive never seen anyone use Coke for anything else other than a lunchtime/teatime drink or as a mixer...

#8 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 02:06 AM

"That leaves Coke. TBH, ive never seen anyone use Coke for anything else other than a lunchtime/teatime drink or as a mixer..."

Obviously you don't know Americans lol
some consume Coke instead of coffee in the morning,
some drink a gallon or 2 throughout the day
and only in America ...do they order a double cheeseburger ,large fry and
diet coke LoL :ph34r:
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#9 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 07:41 PM

Actually, girls goin up to the McD's and ordering the greasiest piece of s**t burger known to man, with large fries and a DIET coke is pretty common over here too :ph34r:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users