Equips For One Alt

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost_Wolf

Ghost_Wolf
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 05:14 PM

:) i have looked and i don't think this has been mentioned yet, but anyway here it goes.i suggest lowering the prices on some items like for example cobalt staff.it is 5 mil, it is going to be extremley difficult for anyone to get one, or how about a dagger of the winds for the thieves? 350k?...theives are hard enough to train in 1alt as is...just an idea is all.let me know what you think. :)
Link-Nepharious_Niassey (Main)

Love is a 36' carbon tip chainsaw and rib spreaders....nuff said.

#2 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 05:17 PM

The game has only been around for a month. The gold will come as people level higher. I'd bet there is around a million gold in the game already. . . The prices arent too outrageous.
Autek in game.

#3 eclypse

eclypse
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 05:21 PM

i support the idea, with the addition that they create some new items to go with. nm1a is nightmist's chance to move away from pvp and play more pve. the game can now create items that have bigger stats boots/bonus's
Adultery/Pistol Ingame

#4 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 05:38 PM

there is 4.5m gold in nm solo on people's gold banks, in contrast, nm multi has 416m
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#5 Ghost_Wolf

Ghost_Wolf
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:03 PM

there might be 4.6mil in peoples banks, but who has that 4.5 mill?i am sure zipo has the biggest chunk, and with people getting pked right and left...even though this is not the name of the game for nm 1alt, only a select few are going to have the gold to do anything.a cobalt is 5 mil...how long is it going to take a single person to get 5 mil for that cobalt?4 weeks?2 months?this is what i am talking about...nm 1 alt is supposed to be co-op....but this is not the case...it has not turned out to be a competition to see who can kill the most people.nightmist is not what it used to be anymore.i made the suggestion because i felt it was something that might need looking into.people just dont want to work together...it is our nature to destroy each other, and that is what i see happening...if you where not know in main, then you are screwed really when you go to 1alt because you dont know anyone, not saying this about everyone, but alot of people are just pains, not wanting to do what needs to be done to help the game...but just want to ride the wave.*shrugs*i guess we will just have to see if it ghosts like main does.
Link-Nepharious_Niassey (Main)

Love is a 36' carbon tip chainsaw and rib spreaders....nuff said.

#6 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 10:52 PM

Cobalts were never meant to be had in the first month of the game lol . . . If there is one in the first 6 months, there's a problem in my opinion.

Also, this game doesn't hardly revolve around pking. Sure, it happens, but it's not the only thing that's going on. People are loners etc? Hardly. I'm in a party with someone at all times moreless, unless there is nobody on. And if you didn't play the last nightmist, you're outta luck? I don't think so. Theres only 1 person in my clan that I knew from the other nightmist. I've made plenty of friends on here. Probably more on here than I'd made in my career on the other nightmist. Sounds to me like you are just not getting with the right people, or you simply choose to be a loner. Just try talking to people. You'd be surprised at how many people are good people on here and are friendly.
Autek in game.

#7 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5243 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 02:07 AM

What are you talking about...cobalts still cost 10m.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#8 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 09:10 AM

What are you talking about...cobalts still cost 10m.

Yea it always been 10mil, had to run to Windia just to check if its changed :)

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#9 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 10:49 AM

Not only were cobalts not meant to be had ingame in the first 6 months

When the game was created cobalts weren't expected to be had at all

looool

#10 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:13 AM

Not only were cobalts not meant to be had ingame in the first 6 months

When the game was created cobalts weren't expected to be had at all

looool

nod

Like scrolls of devastate

#11 Tom

Tom
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 08:09 PM

been playing 1alt for a bit now, like the idea but i think it it was niave to think you could just take a game based on a mass of alts, and try to impliment for 1.

if its goining to continue properly (for a few years) then i think prices, bosses, limitless stats etc would need to be adjusted, not to mention peoples views of pking.
Feck Off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users