Photo

/Library (lazy)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Wouldn't it be nice to where you can click on the name of the weapon/armor to look at it instead of typing /library amulet of hermes and so on....

Wouldn't it be nice to where you can click on the name of the weapon/armor to look at it instead of typing /library amulet of hermes and so on....

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 sayadin

sayadin
  • Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 08:12 PM

I was just thinking about this idea when i was browsing at the weapons/armor in Harabec. :)
The Greater the Difficulty, the More the Glory in Surmounting it. -Epicurus

#2 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 08:25 PM

Explain a bit more.. You lost me completely.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#3 sayadin

sayadin
  • Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 08:36 PM

alright. You know how you take a look at a weapons base damage and what it looks like and stuff like that. Its like /library amulet of Hermes. And it will give you a everything you need to know about it. So insted of typing that in you can just click on the picture and it will automatically give you the info about it. So you won't have to waste your precious 30 sec. trying to typing in the code. I hope that was a lil bit more explainable.

#4 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 09:03 PM

Ah, I understand now.. I've always seen doing /library as if you have gone to a library to look up a weapons details..
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#5 Sicarius

Sicarius
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 09:10 PM

Its a good idea, but couldn't it be improved by clicking on the "Items Info" button while in the shop and coming up with a list of the items available for purchace. Then you can click on the button for the item you want your info about, and it is automatically displayed. Although the /library system can still be used.

#6 busta_newb

busta_newb
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 09:27 PM

YEP!!

#7 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 09:54 PM

you click the button to buy something
it's fine as it is...
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#8 sayadin

sayadin
  • Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 04:43 PM

Its a good idea, but couldn't it be improved by clicking on the "Items Info" button while in the shop and coming up with a list of the items available for purchace. Then you can click on the button for the item you want your info about, and it is automatically displayed. Although the /library system can still be used.

Oh I was thinking about that. I thought about when you click on "Items Info" button it will open up a window with the following items that are in the shop and it will either:

A.) give you a box thats beside the item that you click on it to get the info.

Or

B.) gives you the list of items and the info right beside it and does no click at all.

But if JLH says no change, then No change.

Edited by sayadin, 27 February 2004 - 04:44 PM.

#9 AAIIEEEE!

AAIIEEEE!
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 12:45 PM

All you have to do it macro /library (with 1 space after it) and have autosend off, then all you have to do is wack the button and type in the item name...I reckon its a lot easier !

#10 sayadin

sayadin
  • Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 04:25 PM

true but there are those long names for the items, and some of them are spelt a certain way. And if you are like me you kinda want an instant info about it

#11 Mec

Mec
  • Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 02:11 AM

Lazy people....

Well it IS kinda hard to type /library ae'thol's phyclatery (did I even spell that right)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users