• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 05:39 AM

Mirror's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Halfling Expert Fighter. Str: 18, Int: 15, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 16, Chr: 15, Lev: 26, Exp: 73,154,870, HP: 274, MP: 0, Stm: 5.
This character has been a level 26 Fighter, with 274 HP.

Mirror is a Male Halfling Expert Fighter. He looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Halberd, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Spiked Armor, and a Spiked Helmet protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Windia. He is wearing a Wedding Ring, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, and Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is a member (Oñê øf å Kíñd) of Manifest Destiny and he is in a healthy condition.

I might sell it if I see the right bids. I'm more interested in gold, but I'll look at crits.

Reality in-game.

Jµ§t å fîgméñt øf yøµ® îmågîñåtîøñ
1a - Rise/Mythical

#2 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 05:17 PM

Anyone?

1a - Rise/Mythical

#3 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 06:26 PM

ill offer to let you pay me to take that off your hands. or you can keep a crit longer than 1 week/1 month and actually train it? i offer to let you pay me 200k for it tho. thanks.
When life slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry walls.

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#4 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 08:12 PM

And I offer to take that mage that hits for 50's off your hands if you pay me 1k because thats all its worth.. Free bumpers Cal <3
Freek ingame.

#5 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 11:59 PM

I think I've had Mirror a bit over 1 month Mike. Hah. I've trained it up to 26, ty. Nice try, keep off my post. Anything except bids I will have staff delete.

1a - Rise/Mythical

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users