Wör§t Då¥ £v£r

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jimmyjobobbado

Jimmyjobobbado
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 01:45 PM

New York, what a beautiful city, right? Nothing could happen. Protected by skyscrapers and such a beautiful sculpture out in the harbor. That was what was going through John's mind on that beautiful summer morn'. A 5' 2" 20 yr old brownish hair fellow. He was on his way back to work from his vacation to the Bahamas that June morning. Everything was well. Today he would be getting a promotion to Head of Customer Service (which isn't really that good but come'on, we can make him retarded, right). He was ready. Why, he had been working out to make a good impression his first day of promotion.

He was on his way up the stairs when he overheard his new assistant talking to the Head of Social Relations about how she had heard on the news last night that a man named Nostradamus, who had live in the 1600's had predicted the end of the world be the next day, or this day actually.

"What a load of BS!" she said. "If the end of the world were to possibly happen today, wouldn't we notice some changes? I mean, hell, wouldn't there had been a massive tidal wave or something that would have flooded New York Harbor or had done some noticable damage?"

John made his way up the stairs to his bosses office and recieved his promotion. "Right down the hall is your office, young man," his boss said.

"Thank you, sir!" And he made his way down the hall. The morning went by so quickly, he could hardly believe it. He even fired some one... his assistant, because she kept on cussing. At breaktime he made his way down the stairs and out the door to go across the street to Starbuck's. On his way there though, a tremendous flash of light came out of the sky that knocked him off balance. Thus begginig...

The Worst Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Edited by Jimmyjobobbado, 28 May 2004 - 02:20 PM.

#2 Jimmyjobobbado

Jimmyjobobbado
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 02:46 PM

(((((P.S. I KNOW IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NM IM GOING TO FIT IT ALL IN PERSPECTIVE L8TER ON)))))

#3 Hatrix

Hatrix
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 04:33 PM

((OOC: It doesn't have to involve NightMist. :) ))
You don't know peace 'til you've had suffering.

#4 Jimmyjobobbado

Jimmyjobobbado
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 07:40 PM

((OOC: It doesn't have to involve NightMist.  :) ))

((o ok i didnt know that i thought that if it didnt it would be lame but ok kool))

Edited by Jimmyjobobbado, 28 May 2004 - 08:26 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users