• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 07:02 PM

It's something that veteran players seem to ignore, but novice players often pay attention to, at least I did when I first started. Namely:

Town Crier: Hear ye; the Drunken Masters mosh has been moved to midnight GMT, Monday evening!
Town Crier: It has been declared that a mosh shall occur every Wednesday night at midnight GMT!

Now, new players may stick around on Monday evening to see what the Drunken Masters' mosh is all about, only to find a broken "promise". It's a little thing, ultimately, but it may give a bad impression to newcomers.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#2 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 08:27 PM

Changing his messages would be a good idea---maybe even have him give hints and such about area progressions and secret things....
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#3 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:02 PM

I agree use him for hints etc.
Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#4 Ichigo

Ichigo
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:02 AM

Changing his messages would be a good idea---maybe even have him give hints and such about area progressions and secret things....

Yes, Hints about the stronghold would be nice :ph34r:

#5 Slushie

Slushie
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 04:03 AM

we dont get moshes and such on 1a server, so im definately up for hints or something pertaining the area of nightmist

#6 Oracle

Oracle

Wes

• Game Staff
  • 1398 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 10:38 AM

Even if he just were to paste the link to the announcements forum it would be better than it is now.

#7 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:23 PM

*Hugs* Crane
good thinking on that one.
Since I have /togglenpc I never notice anything that is said. :ph34r:
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users