Photo

Night Of The Bats (not Really About Bats)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 08:52 PM

This is a roleplay thread for those who wish to roleplay...
you may post any type of roleplay here, preferably about vampires or demons.

enjoy!

NO OOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You and me, We'll all go down in history, With a sad statue of liberty, and a generation that didn't agree

#2 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 08:53 PM

Snowfire of Arilin loads his enchanted bow, ready to fire an arrow.
He aims at a target, his "target" appears to be a large, yet skinny, man.
"Stay back human, you don't know what you're dealing with!" It yells with a horrible "hiss" at the end. Snowfire, too curious to shoot the arrow, drops his bow...

I think he made a mistake...
You and me, We'll all go down in history, With a sad statue of liberty, and a generation that didn't agree

#3 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 01:20 AM

"Oh my God!" he yells, but it was too late...

#4 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 01:30 PM

2 years later, in the old cabin near Resthaven, Snowfires bow was found, appaerently it was still in good shape...but it felt as though someone had used it recently.

2 weeks later they found Snowfire, still alive, but his eyes were red and his mouth was covered in recently spilled human blood...he was not the same, the messanger who told me of the finding was missing six fingers and a leg.

#5 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 11:38 AM

Wise Buny casts a spell on himself, increasing his protection from the undead.
While Wise Bunny walked through the garden, he could hear a slight noise, it was a garden gnome...

Suddenly, what he though was a garden gnome hissed at him, it had great fangs and sharp little claws. "Help!" he yelled, but nobody heard him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users