Whatever happened to it?

If you know PM me.

heh

#2 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 01:20 PM

The coder quit because the server was ordering him around too much. The server then didn't know how to code so had to close down the original version, they then began making a remake the server and a new coder that is, unfortunately I think this either failed or is still in production.
Si Senior!

#3 VampressMisty

VampressMisty
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 01:58 PM

I have the entire old Deity in a zip file ready to be run on my server. I have everyones old names still and all that jazz. It was a present given to me sadly by the owner who gave up on its production.

I do not have staff. Another coder to help me improve it. Or any reason to bring it back up at this time. Just not enough people wanted to play it. We all seem to stay here. :(

Edited by VampressMisty, 04 February 2006 - 02:00 PM.

#4 Issy

Issy
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 09:30 PM

Well, T lost all his programmers. Got a new group together, and tried to start again and make Deity 2. But the other programmers didn't want to do work.
And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

#5 newb2

newb2
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:06 AM

That sucks.

That game was pimp.

heh

#6 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 04:15 PM

yeah that game was kool, i was first lvl 30 on there :(

EDIT: yea james had 2 close the server down ( i talked to him a bit on msn but i dont see him loggin on considering he had issues with me a few years ago 'lol' "

Edited by .?., 12 February 2006 - 04:16 PM.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users