Magical:Yes
Vamparic:No
Armor:-15
Poison:None
Mana Leech:None
Cost:175k,000 Gold
Level:27-30

Library info for Axe Of Gauge:
Base damage: 23, Can be used by: berserkers, Fighters Description: The crafter of this weapon remains unknown. Delivered by boat even the shop owner can not say much about this item. It appears to be made of stone, yet it posses the strength and durability of Steel. The axe contains a crimson red stone that seems to enhance the senses. Level needed to equip it: 27, Magical: Yes, Vamparic: No, Armor: -15, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

Ok, Take a look, Basicly i wanted a item that wasn't very easy to good, and only had limited uses. If you could add to this to make it better please do so.
To all the people ive offended, Yeah f*** you to. To all the friends I used to have, Yo! I miss my past, But the rest of you assholes can kiss my a**

#2 menardi

menardi
  • Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 03:37 AM

its nice mebe 20 base though
Electron/Excuse in game~~ÐÎVΧÎØÑ

David
ØWÑÅG£

#3 El DaN

El DaN
  • Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:01 AM

good for cg and stuff so supported

#4 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:06 AM

I don't support it.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#5 Gèñúíñê Õút£ãw

Gèñúíñê Õút£ãw
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:25 AM

Please Say Why or Why Not.

Gaddy Pages You from ~*The Crypt*~ clan house - Lion's Inn Pub (Clan Town): 1 being that fighters and zerkers don't need a magical weapon just so they can go to the CG; others being that it'd not an item i think belongs in shops, etc. etc. I looked at the item, the basic point of it seems to be that you want a fighter/zerker weapon put into game, but I think there would need to be better reasoning on the weapon

Edited by Gèñúíñê Õút£ãw, 21 June 2005 - 04:28 AM.

To all the people ive offended, Yeah f*** you to. To all the friends I used to have, Yo! I miss my past, But the rest of you assholes can kiss my a**

#6 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:26 AM

Something like this would be nice

#7 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 03:51 AM

I'm against this for the the fact it's magical. I don't wanna see an assload of zerks at CG like almost every other boss.

#8 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 10:16 PM

I'm against this for the the fact it's magical. I don't wanna see an assload of zerks at CG like almost every other boss.

i agree, not supported

#9 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 11:18 PM

But it's ok to have an "assload" of rangers at every boss? Every boss I've ever been to, there's always more rangers there than anything else.

Supported.
Aequitas In-Game

#10 Agent Orange

Agent Orange
  • Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 08:17 PM

Id Support if the price of weapon was more. 175k is just to cheap. people as Rob or others with nice zerks, and cash. make it more over 500k+.... that adds to the chance of getting the CR's... alone zerks do alot of dmg, letting them have a shot at CG, ull kill it faster of course.

So Not Supported, unless price is higher.

#11 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 12:52 AM

not supported (gaddy's reasoning)
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#12 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 04:35 AM

But it's ok to have an "assload" of rangers at every boss? Every boss I've ever been to, there's always more rangers there than anything else.

Supported.

You, apperently, don't go to many bosses.

I don't see rangers at SK or Malok. :-)
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#13 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 01:05 PM

You see an assload of rangers at a boss? This is coming from someone who is mildly retarded. Lets look at the facts...

Zerkers-
Dominate ANY boss they can go to (and do damage on, trying to avoid another SK comment from Gadders)
Dominate PvP
Dominate Prof. Tourny
Do most damage
Can round just about anything, even when not spelled
Have an attack to click Mages

Rangers-
High Armor
Good ammount of damage, need to spell up usually
OK for PvP as long as spelled up
Magical weapon for attacking CG

Oh I see your logic now, let's give berserkers/slayers another weapon to remove the use of rangers at CG!!!! While we're at it, I think they should be allowed in Malok area as well.
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#14 Gèñúíñê Õút£ãw

Gèñúíñê Õút£ãw
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 01:21 PM

lol, Fully equiped ranger can own a zerk ^_^

#15 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 03:31 PM

Having a ranger fully equipped would cost how much? And an adamant warhammer costs how much?

deimos the noob said no

#16 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 02:43 PM

Fully equipped ranger still gets clicked quite often. Whereas zerks nearly never get clicked. Its one of the things alot of people buy/train rangers for.
Si Senior!

#17 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 10:33 AM

CG is pretty much owned by zerkers anyway.... seen someone on rangers come in and take ages to get it to slight, then cobalt zerkers come in and get it from slight to dead in no time...

#18 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 10:47 AM

Your forgetting one slight thing cobalts cost 10mill. ^_^

Besides, its not owned by zerks at all tbh seeming as very few actually go there.
Si Senior!

#19 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 01:38 AM

This also makes christmas blade not a questie anymore...not supported
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

KuMiko in game.

#20 Final Universe

Final Universe
  • Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 01:56 AM

Currently there is atleast 1 player with 5 csotw/2 players with 4(1 also owns christmas blade)/ and 2 player with 3.

either of those players bring there zerks and hit the Cg for 150-180(spelled) on a solid hit. Which means 4 stam can do up to 650ish damage but on average does 400. which means the monster could be dead in 150 stamina returns with 1 alt or 40 stamina returns with 4 alts. Now add 4 other non-berserk alts. There goes the CG in 5-6 minutes flat.
(hope my math is right)

not-supported.
Brutus of Compton.
copywright ggthxbai co.

11-28-2005 00:31:20 Paralyze Pages You from (Hidden): young yosha in da makin

#21 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 03:02 AM

You're making the assumption that the CG has a minimum hp of 60,000.

The fastest I've heard one single person solo CG was 20 minutes, and he has 5 cobalts.

deimos the noob said no

#22 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 09:24 PM

Crystal Giant has 350khp (According to wes anyway)

Soo I get it to equal just under 30mins but I prolly messed up somewhere anyway.

Edited by Prophet, 06 July 2005 - 09:28 PM.

Si Senior!

#23 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 10:48 PM

I think it's 24 minutes, but whatever. I haven't tried since i got those other rangers to lvl 25, was gonna do it today but some foo's beat me to it. Should be able to break the 20 minute barrier soon! :P

Edit: I think the average is under 400 per 4 stam round anyway, even with rf/enhance on, cg has fairly high dex for a giant ^_^

Edited by Raylen, 06 July 2005 - 10:50 PM.

+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users