Photo

Embalmed Dagger

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:20 AM

Library info for Embalmed Dagger:
Base damage: 18, Can be used by: thieves, Description: Being barely larger than a hand, this dagger drips everflowing amounts of embalming fluid. The hilt is wrapped in a stained and putrid-smelling fur, while the blade is forged from animal bones., Level needed to equip it: 20, Magical: No, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

If in the hands of the Bandit Leader it poisons his enemy. Why doesn't his dagger in the hands of another have a chance to poison? Would staff care to give an explanation? Or and here's the suggestion, add a chance to poison.
Jaded ingame.

#2 PrimeX85

PrimeX85
  • Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:21 AM

yeah, dropped for me today on 1alt, and we dont understand why its so weak for a player?

#3 Sarah

Sarah
  • Members
  • 493 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:06 AM

Just to point out, it's also an item for the bandit quest that can be turned in for a Services to Harabec Coin.

Corinne in-game.

#4 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:22 AM

I got loads of these on 1-alt and saw a few just lying on the floor. I thought they were just a free way for noobs to get an ok weapon.

Maybe i shouldnt have deleted them :/
Nightmist is like Pringles, once you pop you just cant stop.

#5 PrimeX85

PrimeX85
  • Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:55 AM

lol

#6 Cruxis

Cruxis
  • Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

I actually suggested the BL dropping the Embalmed Dagger (thought I'm sure I wasn't the first one who thought of it).

Over in the boss drops thread, was supposed to be between ivory dagger and dos, in strength and level req. Too bad the design got cut back so bad, even though it was pretty balanced given it's use was only for a single level, but still nice for anyone who can't get a dos (unlikely as that is).

Sad story bro.

#7 PrimeX85

PrimeX85
  • Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:06 PM

yeh they totally ruined it, 18 BD for players but for BL it hits high as hell... it shouldve been atleast same BD as DoTW/ID/any of the other 20ish BD daggers with poison or just same BD as DoS or ED

Edited by PrimeX85, 28 June 2012 - 08:08 PM.

#8 IXThunderDomeXI

IXThunderDomeXI
  • Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:29 PM

Just because BL hits hard with it doesn't mean it should have a high BD, Time Knight hits pretty hard with a short sword, does that mean a short sword should be upped to a halberds BD?

Ahgagaga
Angry_Anarch/Matityahu in game.

#9 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

Just because BL hits hard with it doesn't mean it should have a high BD, Time Knight hits pretty hard with a short sword, does that mean a short sword should be upped to a halberds BD?

Ahgagaga

That is what I was wondering. What's this business about how hard monsters hit with weapons?
And Bandit Leader doesn't even hit that hard. What, like 50-60 damage?

Crystal Giant can only be damaged by magical weapons. Why doesn't a Crystal Ring make me invulnerable to almost everything in-game? Not even a full set does! So underpowered.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users