Happy Canada Day!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Teh_Fluff

Teh_Fluff
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 05:45 PM

I just thought I'd post another topic here and wish all the Canadians that visit this forum and play the game a Happy Canada Day! have a fun and safe day celebrating the birthday of our country.

Edited by Teh_Fluff, 01 July 2005 - 05:45 PM.

Love long lost, never to love again, forever to be alone.
Creator of All Things Fluffy

#2 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 05:48 PM

When they party gets really jumpen throw some of that good Canadian beer south.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#3 Gèñúíñê Õút£ãw

Gèñúíñê Õút£ãw
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 06:49 PM

^_^

Edited by Gèñúíñê Õút£ãw, 01 July 2005 - 07:53 PM.

To all the people ive offended, Yeah f*** you to. To all the friends I used to have, Yo! I miss my past, But the rest of you assholes can kiss my a**

#4 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 07:33 PM

Happy Canada Day from a fellow Canadian

Edited by fallen, 01 July 2005 - 07:39 PM.

we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#5 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 08:22 PM

No offense to anyone...but

Canada sucks.

#6 Nocturnal

Nocturnal
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 08:46 PM

No offense to anyone...but

Canada sucks.

Die plz
Daffy

#7 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 10:44 PM

Happy Canada Day!
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#8 Oracle

Oracle

Wes

• Game Staff
  • 1398 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 11:16 PM

How old is she today then? I hadn't even heard of Canada day lol

Happy Canada day! ^_^

#9 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 03:16 AM

137 years old.

Edited by fallen, 02 July 2005 - 03:49 AM.

#10 Teh_Fluff

Teh_Fluff
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 06:53 AM

Actually, she turned 138.

#11 Bubba

Bubba
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 09:07 AM

I agree with the other guy... Canada Sucks... No offense to canadians... But.. Canada just sucks.

Canadian Beacon is my Bible Movie. All my beleifs of Canada are based from there... To me, Canada Is a massive void of nothingness north of the US. AYE!!!!
Yeah Thats Right... Im Bubba... The Drunk Redneck... The Man You Meet In Prison... The Pimp On The Streets Of L.A.

#12 Gèñúíñê Õút£ãw

Gèñúíñê Õút£ãw
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 01:11 PM

Canada will be ok so long as french are around... now don't you go turning out like your parent country canada ^_^
To all the people ive offended, Yeah f*** you to. To all the friends I used to have, Yo! I miss my past, But the rest of you assholes can kiss my a**

#13 Teh_Fluff

Teh_Fluff
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 05:54 PM

Our parent country? You mean Britain? hm you know in a couple of days I could do the same thing you people did here. I can say USA sucks, I can call it down and crap like that. But you know what? I won't, because I'm not an ass, Canada is a fine country with or without the French.

On another thought, would you come to someones birthday party that you do not like and say that they suck? Because technically that is what you just did, it was un-called for and not really needed. Both Canada and America are fine countries, sure they have their faults and not all of the people that live within them are good people but I think thats the same for any country. So lets end this here since Canada Day is over and we are still a fine country. Good day.

#14 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 07:08 PM

[color=red]Our parent country? You mean Britain? hm you know in a couple of days I could do the same thing you people did here. I can say USA sucks, I can call it down and crap like that. But you know what? I won't, because I'm not an ass, Canada is a fine country with or without the French.

Fine, I'll say it for you.

USA sucks!
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#15 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 09:33 PM

I didnt respond to the whole canada sucks thing cause well thats just very typical. ^_^ and I must say good going on the whole reason thing why canada sucks.

Edited by fallen, 03 July 2005 - 09:38 PM.

#16 snizzlesnaps

snizzlesnaps
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 10:53 PM

lol hey canada is purdy good drinkin at age 19 thats the bestest lol i still needa take a trip up there though lol

#17 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 11:20 PM

Both Canada and America are fine countries,

well canada is kinda cool nice ppl n that but cmon america sucks major ass, lol offence to american ppl but ur country just blows

#18 Bunny

Bunny
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 12:28 AM

As a person, not from America or Canada.

I always found Canadians to be rather friendly, and not pushy. But eh. I guess its just whoever you meet and their own personality.

Just too bad some *coughamericacough* are alittle more cocky with this whole war on terrorism.

#19 kuniva

kuniva
  • Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 01:17 AM

/t snizzlesnaps lols 19???? where i live in canada its 18, lol!

#20 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 05:44 AM

Rofl, America a good country...hehe, good one, it's worse than Canada, and I have to live in it. Too much corruption I say.

#21 Bubba

Bubba
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 06:16 AM

Drinkin at age 19? Thats Ubsurd! Why not just go to Mexico? Get a place on the beach... I was like 8 years old there and gettin drunk on Margaritas. CANADA SUCKS! USA SUCKS! MEXICO RULES!!!!!!
Yeah Thats Right... Im Bubba... The Drunk Redneck... The Man You Meet In Prison... The Pimp On The Streets Of L.A.

#22 kuniva

kuniva
  • Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 01:21 PM

canada doesnt suck, nor does the states...why does everyone always critize a country by what they hear? have half of the people who say "canada sucks" ever been to canada? and if so, u cant judge an entire country by one place or by one a-hole who looked/talked to u wrong..canada is a very beautiful country, with beautiful people..(im sure whereever u guys live is great 2, ill have to visit one day and see for myself)

#23 snizzlesnaps

snizzlesnaps
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 04:05 AM

the thing that i find kinda funny is that the people that are saying canada sucks or america sucks are only saying it cuz alls they ever do is sit at a computer screen spanking their monkeys wishing that they could get some meow and think that saying a certain country is gonna make em sound cool when in reality its only gonna make em sound even more retarded. how can any1 say a place sucks when they never leave their computer screens?

#24 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 06:57 AM

the thing that i find kinda funny is that the people that are saying canada sucks or america sucks are only saying it cuz alls they ever do is sit at a computer screen spanking their monkeys wishing that they could get some meow and think that saying a certain country is gonna make em sound cool when in reality its only gonna make em sound even more retarded. how can any1 say a place sucks when they never leave their computer screens?

Must suck at being wrong, huh?
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#25 Bubba

Bubba
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 08:58 PM

Are u reffering to me saying Canada Sucks and saying that i dont leave the computer screen? Bish i been to Canada before and i been to England before, Both of em suck. Mexico pwnz all.

#26 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 09:24 PM

england does suck, ppl who live there will prob admit it ^_^

ps america sucks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users