• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Consumed

Consumed

o0o-Alias ig

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 07:13 AM

ok... i sugest there is a weekly tourny that is sumwhat like prof. tourny/triplex ... it would be held 3 on 3teams and winner goes on to next weeks fight... since sum1 is gonna say if its teams all 3 would have to be on ill say this , there can be a sub...(all 3 members have to be arch)

ok in first tourny held the 1st 2 teams to page staff get to be in it , and the next week the team that wins last week vs team to page staff 1st... it would be a fast lil weekly thing just for fun...

the winners would get boots... maybe called Boots of Alliance

Library info for Boots of Alliance
Armor base: 7, Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, pacifists, Description: The Boots of Alliance show great teamwork between a group of warriors. The Boots were made by a noble mage and his two brothers who were set to fight in a battle they were sure to lose. Through team work they found victory and the boots have been passed to great warriors ever since. Level needed to equip it: 30, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

edit:also theese boots cant be traded... they must stay within owners account...

Edited by Consumed, 09 June 2004 - 07:43 AM.

-Alias ingame-

#2 0mega

0mega
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 07:28 AM

:) I think this is a great idea but i think we have ENOUGH tournements that help out the more advanced players. Nightmist is a growing game and there are hardly any low level mosh's...There should be a low lvl mosh tournement also held weekly like a 1-9 and a 10-20 with prizes so they might advance too.

#3 Consumed

Consumed

o0o-Alias ig

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 07:39 AM

:) I think this is a great idea but i think we have ENOUGH tournements that help out the more advanced players. Nightmist is a growing game and there are hardly any low level mosh's...There should be a low lvl mosh tournement also held weekly like a 1-9 and a 10-20 with prizes so they might advance too.

hmm...well i guess thats true and it probly wouldnt be to hard to through a lil one in ... however the greats havent always been known as that... they were wonce newbs and they worked to get better and now get teh perks of being a good player... they now have a chance to get items to benifit them...

Edited by Consumed, 09 June 2004 - 07:41 AM.

-Alias ingame-

#4 SpiderSic

SpiderSic
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 08:01 AM

why is everything about pkin'? :)
~´°º¤»Ëç§tàçy«¤º°´~ MDMA
Cherrycheesecake in game.

#5 Consumed

Consumed

o0o-Alias ig

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 08:33 AM

why is everything about pkin'? :)

because its fun... you will understand when u get good and can own lots of people... +its not...its about dueling & rping sumwhat lol...
-Alias ingame-

#6 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 08:49 AM

There are just about as many low lvl moshes as there is high lvl ones

#7 Dark Disciple

Dark Disciple
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 04:19 PM

I think this would be fun

Perhaps it could be set on a different date from the other weekly things?

#8 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 10:57 PM

PiMpNeSs :)
Prophet 1a #1 pande pwning clan!

#9 Consumed

Consumed

o0o-Alias ig

• Members
  • 900 posts