Current Staff Members

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 The Joker

The Joker
  • Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:25 PM

Is current staff members mortal characters open to everyone now? Before everyone kept it a secret, or tried. I'm just curious as to who all is actually /staff now.

Don't mind playing a game with PK'ers, but if 4/10 people on the game are staff members, and all 10 dislike me, I feel that there may be some abusing of power.

Just seems like I have been getting found in completely random places, very fast, only two people on, and me 4 maps from where I had been sitting all night. The other person wasn't a druid, or a mage. And wouldn't you know it, he logs on a thief, and knows exactly where I am within 5 minutes, literally, of me being online, got on a crit that was within my lvl and then Assassinated me. If I would have stumbled across or passed someone, I could understand. Just seems highly unlikely.

Flame away.

"LeTs PuT a sMiLe oN tHaT fACe!"

SErVer: 1aLt

nAMe: Joker

#2 Chronic

Chronic
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:30 PM

That sir is yours truely.. i dont need a staff crit to seem like staff.. as Alec would say.. IM GOD! and no im not staff.. i just know how to make ppl feel safe when they really arent.

Solstice 1a

#3 The Joker

The Joker
  • Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:32 PM

lvl 29 Dwarf Thieves can run around covert without loss of stam?

#4 Chronic

Chronic
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:03 PM

Only two active staffers are Stig that doesnt play 1alt really and would never give out locs or even a detail on a existing item that u can find on wiki lol. and then theres Oracle and since ur an old time player im sure u know of him but also would never do such a thing. so no worrys!

Solstice 1a

#5 The Joker

The Joker
  • Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:13 PM

If they're the only staff members then I guess you've proved your point. As you've said, I doubt either of them would give out information. I was thinking there were others. I figured you were probably granted a seed of power due to being the most active player who seems to be online at all times. I guess your just that good. Kudos to you

All done here.

#6 The Joker

The Joker
  • Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:10 PM

The hell? I've been looking for a 36 Dwarf Thief simply because I thought they could stay covert without any stamina loss. I didn't think lvl 29 Dwarf Thieves were able to have all the mods to run around permanently covert.

#7 The Joker

The Joker
  • Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:26 PM

Wouldn't a 20 dwarf be better then a gnome? And I think covert and stamina loss should be based on intelligence, the moose does constitution have to do with stealth. Hence, making Dwarves power hitters, nutsty hiders, and thus, making gnomes an actual preferred choice for stealth assassins.

#8 The Joker

The Joker
  • Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:01 PM

I think stamina loss should be based on INT, as said, Coverting around enemies based off DEX is fine. But dwarves should be the power hitters, nutsty at hiding and moving while hidden. Gnomes should be weaker, but able to hide and move while hidden better, halflings should be able to hide better, but not move as well as gnomes while hidden and humans are as they are in every game, neutral.

Edited by The Joker, 16 December 2013 - 09:06 PM.

#9 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:14 PM

I don't know where you get "God" out of "worthless existence".  I am looking foward to Matty's reply though, lolol.

You see, Andy will spend 4 hours trying to PK you, often failing and at great waste of Nightshade Elixir's.  He really is good though, if you consider that good....

Edited by Tietsu, 16 December 2013 - 09:16 PM.

#10 The Joker

The Joker
  • Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:42 PM

Agreed, should be two completely different classes. Don't agree with humans should be the best thieves though. It should come down to, as I said, do you want a power hitter, Dwarf, a dextrous Halfling who hides easy, or a Gnome who can run while hidden longer than the rest. Humans are still average at all of those things.

#11 johnenla

johnenla
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:44 AM

ive heard rumors of some thief fixing under way guess ill just wait and see.

————————

Fut Coins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users