Shows

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Stotic

Stotic
  • Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 06:53 AM

Live shows are where it's at. Personally I try to make it to at least one every two weeks. Name some of the bands you've seen live. Don't bother naming those opening acts nobody cares for. Actually sometimes I go to shows just to listen to the opening act so whatever. pffft! Anyway here's a list that is not complete, but has a good amount of bands on it that I've seen perform live. Dont count bands that you didn't see at festivals! Name the bands you've seen perform even if you regret it!

Calico System, On Broken Wings, From Autumn to Ashes, Thursday, Thrice, Coheed & Cambria, Unearth, A Static Lullaby, The Bled, Silverstein, Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, GlassJaw, Anterrabae, Nora, Atreyu, Eighteen Visions, Alexisonfire, Remembering Never, Reel Big Fish, Year of the Rabbit, From a Second Story Window, The Starting Line, The Kicks, Less Than Jake, Death by Stereo, Haste the Day, Beloved, Under Oath, If Hope Dies, Every Time I Die, A Love for Enemies, Boys Night Out, As I Lay Dying, Taking Back Sunday, Poison the Well, Dead Poetic, Brand New, SkyCameFalling, Norma Jean and a lot more!!!

Upcoming shows: Zao/Scarlet, Life in Your Way, Most Precious Blood, Anterrabae/A Love for Enemies, and Misery Signals! w00t

nXm
We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.

#2 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 10:35 AM

My amazingly short list consists of, in order: The Rolling Stones, The Rasmus, Muse, Brand New and Incubus...
Upcoming: RHCP and Reading Festival (which obviously isn't really a single group, but hey).

Edited by alone, 15 June 2004 - 10:35 AM.

"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#3 Harky

Harky
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 11:40 AM

What did you think of dead poetic live?

#4 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 03:02 PM

I don't get out much, and Dunno if some of these count as "bands" but here goes...

Stone Temple Pilots --- C&C Music Factory
Aerosmith --- EnVogue
Cream --- Babyface
Ozzy --- PearlJam
Quiet Riot --- DefLeppard
BonJovi --- Greatfull Dead
Wham --- Billy Idol
Neil Diamond --- Dead Milkmen
Enigma --- 3 Tennors (don't ask, they were free tix)
Great White --- Thrill Kill Cult
Blue Oyster Cult --- Whailing Souls
Jesus Jones

then of course many festivals such as OzFest, 94.9 Iwannalaya luau, etc...

Edited by Dan, 15 June 2004 - 03:03 PM.

#5 Thrice

Thrice
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 04:53 PM

36 Crazyfists, Chimaira, Akercocke, Killswitch Engage, Thrice, Hatebreed, Biffy Clyro, Breed 77, Damageplan, Drowning Pool, Korn, Ill Nino, Slayer, SlipKnot, Opeth, God Forbid, Shadows Fall, Soulfly, Static-X, Turbonegro, Vaux, Avenged Sevenfold, NoFX, Swingin' Utters, Soil, SoulFly.

More Upcoming Gigs; Avenged Sevenfold(when i can get tickets, SlipKnot/Slayer (Unholy Alliance Tour), Severed (Friends band).

Edited by Thrice, 15 June 2004 - 04:55 PM.

#6 Stotic

Stotic
  • Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 05:29 PM

What did you think of dead poetic live?

They were pretty decent. They played a lot of stuff off of New Medicines which I havn't really listened to yet. I still play my Four Wall Blackmail.
We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.

#7 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 05:34 PM

Erm, my first big concert was a couple years back... which was Nelly. Before then I always seen the mini concerts at the county fair. I'd like to go the Alanis Morisette concert coming up in July, but I doubt it'll happen.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#8 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 10:48 PM

Ozzy, Metallica, Ac/Dc, Audio Adrenaline. The only one I really remember much is the Audio Adrenaline one. I went to the other 3 when I was a young lad. Then again I've been living in Mississippi the past 5 years, and Mississippi isn't really a "hot spot" for bands to go. Now that I'm living in North Carolina, I hope to go see some more.

Edited by Vër§íðñ 1.0, 15 June 2004 - 11:01 PM.

I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users