Nightmist And His Days

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Poll: When was nightmist better?

When was nightmist better?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Guest_Terr_*

Guest_Terr_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2004 - 08:56 PM

:)

#2 Deathwish

Deathwish
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 09:10 PM

I believe the game is doing great now but we forget the one factor that determines the fun or whatever you are looking for in the game and that is people and they never change...

Edited by Deathwish, 20 April 2004 - 09:14 PM.

Out, out brief candle. Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player who struts and frets his hour on the stage and then is heard no more.

#3 Hatchet Crew

Hatchet Crew
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 09:27 PM

I think it all depends on if you wanna have fun. A long time ago when i thought the game sucked a good friend of mine told me "The only way you will ever have fun in anything is if you looking to have fun". People these days have lost hope. Lately though either i have changed or nm has because it think its doing great. Just remeber if your looking for the bad your gonna find it and vise-versa
I have a gut like Budha.

#4 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 09:48 PM

The game was great until idiocy became a prerequisite.
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#5 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 11:01 PM

the game was great until "newb" started to get used every 2 seconds.

i bet if JLH did a search for the word newb in the logs, i bet it's used more than any other word lol

Edited by Squiggle, 21 April 2004 - 07:30 AM.

#6 Guest_Terr_*

Guest_Terr_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2004 - 11:08 PM

i think game was better before cause of the people back then
now all the kids joined..ripped off good ppl and got rich..calling other ppl newbs etc :)

#7 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 11:39 PM

pre-reset was great. =)
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#8 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 11:42 PM

I heard really great things about pre-reset...but I couldn't tell you first hand. ^^;
Posted Image

#9 Thrice

Thrice
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 11:42 PM

yep

#10 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:00 AM

Stop using me =/

Westcoast

#11 Hatchet Crew

Hatchet Crew
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:56 AM

Excuse me, I'm 15 and so i ruin the game just because of my name? Naw i don't think so and there are grown people that are just as bad as sum of teh "kids" that play so i do not find it right at all to single "kids" out. :)
I have a gut like Budha.

#12 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:17 AM

I'm 15, too. Doesn't mean I have to act like a "kid"...if you know what I mean.
Posted Image

#13 Guest_Terr_*

Guest_Terr_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:38 AM

when i joined game i was a complete idiot i was 16' i made a thief an start stealiing money off ppl , annoy ppl and stuff
but i never ripped ppl off
after that i had to make new crits and new identity cause all game hated me :)
got ripped off after that xx times quit game 2 times now im back and hate them :blink:
im 19' now :blink:

#14 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 07:32 AM

when i joined game i was a complete idiot i was 16' i made a thief an start stealiing money off ppl , annoy ppl and stuff
but i never ripped ppl off
after that i had to make new crits and new identity cause all game hated me :)
got ripped off after that xx times quit game 2 times now im back and hate them :)
im 19' now :)

hate.... such a strong word to use against people you have never met.

#15 Bean

Bean
  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 12:48 AM

New generation gamers, and alts have ruined nightmist

Old-mist Was the best, and always will be in my mind.
Copying from one is Plagiarism
Copying From many is Research.

It's so exciting I need to poo~Deval

#16 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 12:56 AM

I only know of nightmist as it has been since I have been playing (a few years).. I think you get out of it what you put into it. There are some really awesome people here.. Sure, there are a few problems in the game, but there will always be when a large variety of people with different views are in one spot.

To all that I know and have known here, I am glad that I have been able to interact with you and get to know you as friends.. (either ic or ooc).

~Shella aka Amy
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#17 Aranious

Aranious
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 06:49 PM

i liked it better when i first started playing because there were very few players and it was more challenging

#18 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 08:42 AM

i used to love playing nightmist few years back, never got enough of it. Less players, better clans, better people.

Red Legion, Death By Dawn, BoD, Forever Rain were my first main clans, and it was really good, and fun. Now it's like.... WAOH! where the hell did all these ppl come from?

#19 Tienno

Tienno
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 01:12 PM

Ok first things first, who spells maybe this way...... maby?

Secondly we are all still here so it must be best right now, if we are still here in 9 months then in retrospect it will have been better in the future but still it is best now as we still all play. Anyone who leaves today will find that it was best in the past, those who join today will join cos its good now but will stay because it is better in the future which just happens to be right now when they realise.

So what im trying to say is forget the past as the past was once 'then' but 'then' was once 'now' and 'now' will be again, but at the moment is now the future.

Ok?

Hope that cleared it all up for you.

I will always give my 2 cents no matter what. You can bet your last dollar on that one!

#20 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 02:12 PM

now i understand!!!

#21 Tienno

Tienno
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 02:21 PM

clear as mud huh?
I will always give my 2 cents no matter what. You can bet your last dollar on that one!

#22 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 07:03 PM

i still play nm but i prefer old a hella lot more..but nothing else to do til world of warcraft comes out so hey :).
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#23 Bean

Bean
  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 10:18 PM

Tienno, you have a F*cked up sense of logic.

Just because we play NOW doesnt mean we like the game more than we did in the past...

Your odd...

#24 Tienno

Tienno
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 07:53 AM

Im odd, :)

Thats the most beautiful thing you have ever said!

Thanx Bean!

I just thought we play cos we like it, i didnt realise the addiction factor or boredom factor was so high. :)

#25 Bean

Bean
  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 10:11 PM

It is though.

Nightmist is like crack man... you cant drop it easy man.... the man dont let you man.... man man man man man man man man man man....

Sorry... :)

#26 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 01:06 AM

HAHAHA!!!!

you're right though.. its like... woah dude, what is this sh!t its like... outta this world maaaan. :)

anywhere yeah....man..

#27 Opie

Opie
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 01:58 AM

Have you guys ever woken up in the middle of the night and just been like " I... Must.... Play.... Nightmist!!!!" yeah, i have. And i agree, newb is used waaaaaaaaaay too much. I've been playing scince before accounts, remember back in the day when you had to type in crit names and a passwrod every time you had to log on? damn. But i never really got into hard-core training. I was 14! now, my highest crit is 25, but i know like sooo many people on the game! I get called a newb by the little f*cks that just started playing! so i just figure, hey, get called a noob, be proud of it. That's where Ancientnoob came from....

I feel old.

ps. I like the game better now for one reason, easier to get started, less now for one reason, easier to get started.
*`~Ø~þ~í~€~`* the ÃÑçíèчÑøøßï€
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Ben Franklin

#28 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 08:04 AM

well, i really got into nightmist after pre-reset. if i was awake, and not at school, there wasnt a second that i wasnt on it. I have to admit, i skipped school a couple of times to play it. But that was then, i dont like nightmist as much as i did back then.

#29 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 09:15 AM

but nothing else to do til world of warcraft comes out so hey :).

Hah, my thoughts exactly. I intend to buy WoW and play it non stop in the summer holidays. I've calculated that I can get in 679 hours game time, give or take a few hours... should be long enough to get a general feel of the game :)

When is it coming out in America... hope it isn't before UK, otherwise loads of other people will get a head start :)

#30 Bean

Bean
  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 10:18 PM

It probably is, seems like that happens often.

Oh yeah, my friend beta tests WoW... Lucky B*stard

Edited by Bean, 25 April 2004 - 10:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users