Update

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Nerutically

Nerutically
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 08:21 PM

About the update.. I like how it makes lvl 30 Arch and 31 class I but it also made lvl 35 Archmaster V instead of Grandmaster?? I still think 35 deserves the title of Grandmaster...

Also ^^ wouldnt make sense if lvl 36 = Class I grandmaster and not just Grandmaster if there was not just a plain grandmaster before that..

Edited by Nerutically, 05 July 2008 - 08:25 PM.

#2 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 08:29 PM

do agree with this a little - lvl 35 seems a nice lvl for grandmaster status
but i love the rest of the update so i dnt mind loosing my grandmasters for now
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#3 Nerutically

Nerutically
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 08:52 PM

Another update mistake.. Now level 30's look over and /who are diffrent again..

Ex.. Lvl 30 thief /who = Archmaster Assassin
/l = Archmaster Thief

#4 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:14 PM

I believe it was suppose to be level 35 for Grandmaster.
Level 31 for the renamed class type.

However, I don't think anything is bad about the current system really.
It might be good to have 35 as Grandmaster and 36 as GM Class 1, since that would be in sync with how the archmaster goes.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#5 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:55 PM

I like the new changes on the game. I did start my own topic before I noticed this one, so sorry about that.

- Indeed, level 30 crits still carry the advanced class name, despite the update saying otherwise.

- Personally, I would like the Grandmaster ranks to remain 35 through to 39, as level 35 is the first level above 1 billion XP, the level where you get gold stars on the trading pages, and also the last time where you get 'trained' by a guildmaster, after which your training is entirely self-discovery. I think level 35 should still be Grandmaster Class I - it just being Grandmaster won't make total sense because the class name doesn't change, unlike the Archmaster ranks.

- This one is very cosmetic and more of a new suggestion, but can level 40 crits (and staff crits as a consequence) get a differently coloured star? Something like this (palette-swapped by me in Paint Shop Pro): Posted Image

Just my two pence.

P.S. Thank you for the update! I love the new stamina gains on the multi server!

ADDENDUM: Level 30 crits show the correct class name when looked over, but the advanced class name is carried in "/who" and in the Account Manager.

Edited by Crane, 06 July 2008 - 01:04 AM.

The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#6 Desendent

Desendent
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 03:19 AM

i agree with lvl 40 having different stars and that 35 should be grandmaster
Neo Ingame

#7 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:08 AM

2) Bug with if a staff member has 20 alts on, then logs on the staff character (so have 21 on in all), then being allowed to load more alts has been fixed.

Damn now you cant use the lil trick i had thought of...

1 - Log an alt on NM1a
2 - Use SE and score yourself a staff alt
3 - Log your new shiny staff alt
4 - Log thirty seven regular alts and pwn the nm1a server

#8 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:16 AM

oooo, I had never checked if it made it so that you could load extra characters on 1-alt.

o.o

Yea, the loading extra alts was something that confused the hell out Mark and I two days before the update.
Trevayne said it's been bugged forever, so JLH got it sorted.

Anyway, on topic-
Characters look-overs have the correct information, or the same as /who?
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#9 Nerutically

Nerutically
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:52 AM

Character Look over..

Abc is a Dwarf Archmaster Beserker..

Character /who..

Abc Dwarf Archmaster Slayer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users