Some Crits

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Moonside

Moonside
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 06:41 PM

Chaos_Xx is a Male Dwarf Adept Berserker. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Pike. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia on his hand. He is a member (**MÕÕñ§íЀ**) of the aviators and he is in a healthy condition.
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Berserker. Str: 21, Int: 10, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 17, Chr: 7, Lev: 19, Exp: 7,115,443, HP: 313, MP: 0, Stm: 4.

Dead_Guy is a Male Human Adept Paladin. He looks strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Pike, the other a Large Shield. He is wearing a Branchwood Tunic, and a Branchwood Helmet protects his head. He is wearing a Wedding Ring, and Centipede Gloves on his hands. He is a member (**MÕÕñ§íЀ**) of the aviators and he is in a healthy condition.
Race/Class: Male Human Paladin. Str: 18, Int: 19, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 18, Chr: 12, Lev: 22, Exp: 17,280,778, HP: 208, MP: 229, Stm: 4.
Spells: Heal, Cleanse, Aid, Divine Prayer, Champions Strength.

Moonside is a Female Elf Adept Druid. She looks muscular, wise, fast, and sexy. She is wearing a Shroud of Awe. Around her neck sits a Silver Amulet. She is a member (**MÕÕñ§íЀ**) of the aviators and she is in a healthy condition.
Race/Class: Female Elf Druid. Str: 13, Int: 21, Dex: 17, Con: 18, Wis: 19, Chr: 20, Lev: 17, Exp: 2,743,278, HP: 163, MP: 179, Stm: 3.
Spells: Heal, Cleanse, Jolt, Camouflage, Nourish, Thornshield, Stoneform, Nature's Fury, Stormwrath.

Neala is a Female Halfling Adept Thief. She looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and average looking. In one hand she holds a Golden Dagger, the other a Steel Bracers. She is wearing an Oak Vest, and a Studded Helm protects her head. Around her neck sits a Copper Amulet. She is wearing a Ring of Windia, and Centipede Gloves on her hands. Her feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. She is a member (**MÕÕñ§íЀ**) of the aviators and she is in a healthy condition.
Race/Class: Female Halfling Thief. Str: 18, Int: 13, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 9, Lev: 18, Exp: 3,809,382, HP: 175, MP: 0, Stm: 3.

Trannex is a Male Elf Adept Druid. He looks strong, smart, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Torch. He is wearing a Shroud of Awe. He is a member (**MÕÕñ§íЀ**) of the aviators and he has been slightly wounded.
Race/Class: Male Elf Druid. Str: 18, Int: 10, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 10, Lev: 19, Exp: 5,605,208, HP: 180, MP: 200, Stm: 3.
Spells: Heal, Cleanse, Jolt, Camouflage, Nourish, Thornshield, Stoneform, Nature's Fury, Stormwrath.

Everything has to go sp bid bid bid ( lil_fate ingame )
Drink Red Bull, It Gives You Wings.

#2 snizzlesnaps

snizzlesnaps
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 07:06 PM

u got an IS on trannex

#3 Moonside

Moonside
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 07:12 PM

80k IS on trannex
Drink Red Bull, It Gives You Wings.

#4 .·:§«²¹~Èñàñò~²¹»§:·.

.·:§«²¹~Èñàñò~²¹»§:·.
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 02:51 AM

then i bid 80k on trannex get me ingame on monstra

#5 .·:§«²¹~Èñàñò~²¹»§:·.

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 03:59 AM

i withdraw my bid bought something else... but page me anyways and maybe we can talk about it....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users