1a

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Banishment

Banishment
  • Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:33 AM

So could we get our Large Forest back to normal? Im sure me and many other people would enjoy being able to kill bears once again on our lowbies and also be able to farm bear hides...

"Rules for thee but not for me."

#2 Stig

Stig
  • Game Staff
  • 1810 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 04:00 AM

The night-time monsters are not really tougher than the bears, and there are loads of other forests around.  What exactly do you dislike about it?

#3 Banishment

Banishment
  • Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 04:58 AM

LF usually sees alot of traffic and the bears would pile up which made it easier to collect bear hides, now its just filled with badgers, bobcats and red foxes. I dont think anyone really messes with LF anymore since the change :/

"Rules for thee but not for me."

#4 Gregory67

Gregory67
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:18 AM

I support this.. There are very little heavily concentrated areas of just bears.. I would have to hit south of LF, Triken forest, Wattling forest, and some of sentant range to get the same amount of bears that once populated LF.. and thats if I memorized all the spawns and hit them really fast.. 

If this is not something that could be reverted back to I would recommend a bear den or something with near the same amount of bears from LF, maybe give them different color names so you cant just macro B and kill all mobs in the area.. maybe?

1-Alt Only--Nighthawk In-game

#5 Terron

Terron
  • Members
  • 2121 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 11:14 AM

personally, i like the red fox and bobcats as a whole.  But the owls and badgers just cripple lowbie training speed.  

I like gregs bear den idea, maybe on the north wall of grassy meadow.  could throw a cool miniboss inside :D.

"Wake Up!!" 

#6 Rodeo

Rodeo
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 03:17 PM

Support normal LF or bear den.
Maybe a bear mini boss lol

#7 Terron

Terron
  • Members
  • 2121 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:29 PM

We must destroy the MANBEARPIG!!

"Wake Up!!" 

#8 Nerve

Nerve
  • Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 12:20 AM

I support as well, I enjoyed LF better before the night-time monsters. I also like gregs idea would support it as well, I'm just not to fond of how Large Forest is currently.

#9 Jihad

Jihad
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 10:11 PM

I also support this also, the large forest is extremely unpleasant for training and collecting since the update.

Sedition,Discipline. 1-Alt Only

#10 Adultery

Adultery
  • Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 11:44 AM

Id also like to support this post.

Adultery - Diabolic-Clorox

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1a

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users