Make Clans Have A Maxium Capacity

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Gecko

Gecko
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:20 AM

Clans would no longer be able to be the overpowered messes they have been in the past with pande running the server for months and months of 1a's existence... whether people admit it true or not is beside the point... I think that if we made clans have a max of 20 members to start *say at a lvl 1 clan* be able to upgrade the clan for money to have higher capacity, *going up 20 members per lvl, *max lvl is 5* so you can only have 100 members in a clan, this would make for an interesting change and might spark new interest for people to play again. clans would be way more even and i believe this would stop most of the problems caused by clans having no max limit and everyone wanting to be in the best clan making it so its impossible for any new clans to start up. Tell me what you think.. i dont want to go into TO many specifics until i get some feedback whether people think its a good enough idea or not

#2 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:27 AM

well this is a horrible thought and thread lol.....first of all considering i paid almost 8m out of my own pocket for my clan rooms this idea is redundant....secondly the point of a clan is to buy rooms and to "level them up" and get to rank 1 so basically it already has a leveling up system ...called clan rooms .......also if you could only have 20 members to start out with how would you ever grow? how would you do bosses? how would you do alot of things... NOT SUPPORTED

on a side note its 2:26 am so my ideas are not fully articulated but i think you get my point
Prophet 1a #1 pande pwning clan!

#3 Gecko

Gecko
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:31 AM

a completely bias'd oppinion because you spent a junkload of money... not really needed, lookin for positive ideas here...

#4 Yggdrasill

Yggdrasill
  • Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:34 AM

What Cody...you don't want to have to boot some alts and go about business as normal? Not to mention that the whole point of 1a is cooperation. Not supported at all.
1-alt: Inglastex Main: don't play

#5 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:35 AM

im biased one way and you are the other if you are looking for positive ideas go back to the drawing board because in all honesty with out biased i will say 1a needs some refining but this is not a viable solution
Prophet 1a #1 pande pwning clan!

#6 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:40 PM

Lolz @ thread.

On a serious note, everyone would just allow 1alt into the clan and use alts when needed.
Freek ingame.

#7 Tietsu of TSA

Tietsu of TSA
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:43 PM

I would support it with much more fine detail. But it's not neccissary right now. Don't even know if playerbase will get back up there to require the sanctions of clans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users