Possibility

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 06:18 AM

Currently I'm at a point to where I really don't play the game. I have a nil attention span right now and for the most part am having no interest. So I am posting up a few of my crits as possibilities. I do not -have- to sell them. So don't ask for IS I can't give you that. You are welcome to make a bid and we'll see.

Caffeine's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Halfling Archmaster Class I Assassin. Str: 18, Int: 9, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 8, Lev: 30, Exp: 319,853,636, HP: 294, MP: 0, Stm: 5.

Caffeine is a Female Halfling Archmaster Class I Assassin. She looks strong, smart, extremely fast, and average looking. In one hand she holds a Dagger of Spirits, the other a Steel Bracers. She is wearing a Serpentine Plate, and a Feathered Helm protects her head. Around her neck sits a Holiday Amulet. She has a Haunted Bangle around her wrist. She is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Ring of Apollo, and Spider Gauntlets on her hands. Her feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. She is a member ( °·ºþrëttý ßüßߣësº·°) of Pandemonium and she is in a healthy condition.

Lilly's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Halfling Expert Cleric. Str: 17, Int: 13, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 19, Lev: 28, Exp: 152,349,900, HP: 270, MP: 289, Stm: 4.
Spells: Heal, Enhance, Create Spring, Cleanse, Vision, Call upon Deity, Aid, Divine Restoration, Holy Might, Divine Light, Wrath of the Gods, Righteous Fury, Blessed Force, Almighty Retribution, Consecrated Embrace.
This character has been a level 28 Cleric, with 270 HP, and 289 MP.

Lilly is a Female Halfling Expert Cleric. She looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand she holds a Morning Star, the other a Feathered Shield. She is wearing a Sky Tunic, and a Circlet protects her head. Around her neck sits a Lover's Locket. She has a Bracelet of Antimagic around her wrist. She is wearing a Ring of Windia on her hand. Her feet are protected by Boots of Time. She is a member (Walt's hand puppet) of Pandemonium and she is in a healthy condition.

Trauma is a Male Elf Archmaster Class II Priest. He looks muscular, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds an Angelic Scepter, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Shield of Faith. He is wearing an Azure Robes, and a Pirate Hat protects his head. He is wearing Spider Gauntlets on his hands. He is a member (°·ºþrëttý ßüßߣësº·°) of Pandemonium and he is in a healthy condition.

Trauma's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Archmaster Class II Priest. Str: 14, Int: 12, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 20, Lev: 31, Exp: 348,165,022, HP: 312, MP: 373, Stm: 5.
Spells: Heal, Enhance, Create Spring, Cleanse, Vision, Call upon Deity, Aid, Divine Restoration, Circle of Healing, Holy Might, Divine Light, Wrath of the Gods, Righteous Fury, Blessed Force, Almighty Retribution, Consecrated Embrace.
This character has been a level 31 Cleric, with 312 HP, and 373 MP.

Tenebrae's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Expert Thief. Str: 21, Int: 15, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 16, Chr: 13, Lev: 25, Exp: 66,189,893, HP: 259, MP: 0, Stm: 4.

Tenebrae is a Male Dwarf Expert Thief. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Magma Knife, the other a Steel Bracers. He is wearing a Fireleaf Tunic, and a Studded Helm protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He is wearing Resilient Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Ravenbone Boots and he is in a healthy condition.
.·:*¨¨*:·.ßëttër Ôff Å£öñë.·:*¨¨*:·.
Demonskys on Main, Demonskys/Lilly on 1a

#2 Raikou

Raikou
  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:51 AM

BB on Lilly.

or

BB + two CR's on caffiene

#3 Reaper

Reaper
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 07:31 PM

300k Lilly
Oblivion Ingame.

#4 Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady
  • Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 09:59 AM

mindi if u wanna sell caffeine talk to me well work something out... and u better be keeping lilly... :ph34r:

#5 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:00 AM

hey, i wanna buy lilly and caffeine. get in touch with me on immortal or discharge. mwah.x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users