Photo

I'm Showing My Inner Nerd Here But.. Who's Playing Swtor From Here?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Boondock

Boondock
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:57 AM

since it comes out in some 47 days or something, I'm curious to know who's playing the old republic?

#2 IXThunderDomeXI

IXThunderDomeXI
  • Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:05 PM

To far away to tell, I'm hoping to get it but its going to leave a dint in my wallet.
Angry_Anarch/Matityahu in game.

#3 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:55 AM

since it comes out in some 47 days or something, I'm curious to know who's playing the old republic?

I sure as shit am! I wasn't going to originally because I had assumed Diablo 3 would be out this year, but since now it looks like Blizzard won't be releasing it until like summer 2012 then I figure I may as well dive into SWTOR. I played the beta for it in October too and really had a lot of fun with it. Which I'm glad because I was hesitant to buy it without having played a beta of it since I ended up wasting money by buying Age of Conan, Warhammer, and Aion in the past just to find out they were all terrible in their own unique ways. At least at their launches. But this time I know the money won't goto waste since the game was just amazing from what I saw/played.

But yeah what's everyone planning to play at launch? I'm most likely going to go Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer spec or Imperial Agent - Sniper spec. It'll depend what my friends go though in the end. For my race I'll most likely go Sith Pureblood or Zabrak.
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#4 Fieldmedic

Fieldmedic
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:30 AM

I sure as shit am! I wasn't going to originally because I had assumed Diablo 3 would be out this year, but since now it looks like Blizzard won't be releasing it until like summer 2012 then I figure I may as well dive into SWTOR. I played the beta for it in October too and really had a lot of fun with it. Which I'm glad because I was hesitant to buy it without having played a beta of it since I ended up wasting money by buying Age of Conan, Warhammer, and Aion in the past just to find out they were all terrible in their own unique ways. At least at their launches. But this time I know the money won't goto waste since the game was just amazing from what I saw/played.

But yeah what's everyone planning to play at launch? I'm most likely going to go Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer spec or Imperial Agent - Sniper spec. It'll depend what my friends go though in the end. For my race I'll most likely go Sith Pureblood or Zabrak.

Sawheet, I've heard it's bomb from other beta testers.

Definetly Twi Smuggler, or Hum Trooper similar, similar to you depending on what other friends choose.

Honestly pretty stoked even preordered the S.O.B
Because the game is dead and I dont care.

#5 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:57 PM

Oh nice nice. Yeah I played a Smuggler and Jedi Knight on the beta they were both loads of fun. However I'm going to avoid playing a Jedi Knight though because I think that class and it's empire counterpart the Sith Warrior are probably going to be the most played classes by a long shot. Since everyone want's to be the typical Jedi.

But yeah I went back to WoW awhile back after a long break from it and found myself just bored to death from it still so I'm really excited for SWToR. I think I'll actually sell my WoW account for some $$ soon too since I don't see myself ever going back to it again.

Oh also Bioware announced the early access will be 5 days long or depending on your position in the queue. I didn't enter my pre-order early access code until this week though so I don't know if I'll get in the full 5 days early or not.

#6 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:02 PM

Woot another SWTOR beta weekend is starting this evening for those of us in the US. Theres also a separate EU beta starting this week too I read for you guys in Europe.

I got into this beta weekend as well surprisingly. I got into the last one on Oct 11th, and now this one but missed all the ones before. Guess I'm lucky here. Did anyone else get in the beta? If you didn't sign up for it yet you should go do it now because there's supposed to be a huge beta stress test coming around the Thanksgiving holidays.

I'm pumped though. I didn't get to try out any Empire characters last beta so I plan to this time. I also ended up missing over half of the last beta weekend because I forgot about it rofl

#7 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:31 PM

Welp it was just announced actually the invites are going out now and will be going out over the next few weeks for the huge beta coming up. They said EVERYONE who signed up for the beta before today will get an invite for it. So I hope all you guys who are into SWTOR signed up for the beta.

This is separate of course from the weekend beta that starts tonight.

#8 Julius

Julius
  • Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 01:27 AM

I got in the beta testing this weekend, still downloading, but I will let you guys know here how it goes!
Julius/Juls main
Julius 1 alt

#9 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:04 AM

I got in the beta testing this weekend, still downloading, but I will let you guys know here how it goes!

Nice nice. I'm finishing up right now, installing it that is. My friends are on the server Darth Malak (or Darth something) and apparently it has a 3000 man queue to log on that server so I suppose I'll be going to another server. Crazy how packed a beta test server is =\

#10 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:34 AM

The last big beta weekend is starting Friday. Anyone getting in that one? I think everyone was supposed to get an invite for that one if you had signed up for it beforehand.

I'll be in it, but I accepted my invite too late so I won't be in until Saturday whereas my friends are gonna be in Friday. Bit annoying, but I should be happy I'm getting in Saturday rather than Sunday I suppose.

#11 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:41 PM

Im in this beta weekend for friday.

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#12 Abstract

Abstract
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:28 PM

same

#13 IXThunderDomeXI

IXThunderDomeXI
  • Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:46 PM

What race is everyone going to be?
Angry_Anarch/Matityahu in game.

#14 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:02 AM

Oh man I was having such a blast in the beta. Wish it didn't end so soon though.

I'm going to be a Zabrak Sith Inquisitor(Sorcerer) at launch most likely. Unless my friends wish to go Republic then I'll be a Twi'lek. I don't like the way the republic Zabraks look which is why I'd only go Zabrak if I was Empire.

Edited by Exor, 01 December 2011 - 01:03 AM.

#15 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:21 AM

Early Access is being launched earlier than announced for those of you that pre-ordered and didn't see the update. Early Access will begin now on December 13th rather than the 15th. Just a couple more days to go!

#16 Abstract

Abstract
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:03 PM

Im guessing you will all be playing on american servers?

If anyones going to be on EU let me know.

#17 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:05 AM

Yeah I'll be on the American servers. Will be on the server called Darth Malak at launch most likely.

Going to be a Sith Inquisitor or Bounty Hunter. Haven't fully made up my mind yet. Bunch of my friends and friends of friends are making a guild there. So if by chance anyone here ends up playing on the American servers(and goes Empire) you're more than welcome to join me in whatever the guild we make is called.

#18 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:48 PM

I just got into the early access. I'm on the server Helm of Graush which is a US East PVP server. I'm also Empire there with a lot of friends. So if anyone wants to come there they're more than welcome to join our guild. My name is Vormav in game.

#19 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:09 AM

So now that it's been out officially for awhile now who all is playing it? And where are you playing? Server/Region?

I made a Bounty Hunter on the Helm of Graush(US-East PVP) server and got to level 35 but rerolled because I didn't care for it. Am now a level 22 Sith Inquisitor(Assassin). Same server though.

Versionone/Ronnie is here too.

#20 Abstract

Abstract
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:49 AM

Me/James/Gaz are playing on Gorood Corridor, EU Server. (PVE)

I have a level 28 Jedi Guardian and a level 12 Commando. (Started the commando so i would be roughly same level as James/Gaz).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users