• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:32 PM

When I pull up the new website on my phone the Multi and 1a tabs aren't there.

I can't see who's online on the go?!?

I guess this post is to pretty much see if there's anything you (Maarten) can do about it? Not sure exactly what would cause it to not appear.

Any and all help or information is greatly appreciated.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#2 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:44 PM

It's because that menu is made with the use of javascript. I have no idea how to make that work on a mobile. But if it's just that link, you can always put: http://nm8080.nightm...d=playersonline in your favorites.

Perhaps John has a solution to this, but from what little I know, scripting for a mobile device isn't easy.
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#3 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:50 PM

perhaps you could add the text-menu back?.. it was the only link i would go to on nightmist site.. i thought the site was broke before i discovered there was a new one :P..
Apocalypto

#4 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 07:10 PM

its pretty bad that you cant live without nightmist for 5 minutes, so you check it on your phone when your parents are on your computer
f uck you I wont do what you tell me

#5 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 07:54 PM

I have a Palm which has Javascript. But I know nothing about all that so, ok.

It would better to bring back the text-only menu fa shooo. I think that would be the ideal solution. That way I could check Items for Sale and what not. Thank you for that link tho.

Hey Josh guess what, no only did you fail to be the least bit amusing, you're utterly mistaken. Not only do I own my own laptop, but I can also hook my phone up to said laptop and go online where EVER I want! Pretty sweet, huh?

Why don't you suck on some more of my white chocolate salty hater nuggets?

Thanks for all the help and correct information.

Edited by Sausage, 29 May 2009 - 07:55 PM.

#6 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:17 PM

Hey Josh guess what, no only did you fail to be the least bit amusing, you're utterly mistaken. Not only do I own my own laptop, but I can also hook my phone up to said laptop and go online where EVER I want! Pretty sweet, huh?

wherever is one word.. :P.. with these 3 comments powers combined(captain planet style.. they become at the least somewhat amusing :)

edit: just checked on my phone and deffy text menu would be best idea..

Edited by Apocalypto, 29 May 2009 - 08:18 PM.

Apocalypto

#7 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:25 PM

Just to be clear, you want the site to go back to how it was? If so, wow, I know there haven't been any areas created recently, so things to flame that were made for your benefit is hard to do at this time, but yet you guys found one, gg.
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#8 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:19 PM

is there anyway to make the menu easier.... it's such a clat using /web
On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

#9 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:23 PM

lol.. im not suggesting changing it. im suggesting adding the text menu link back aswell... (for a solution for phone users mainly.. the site is fine how it is on my firefox.. thx for that :P)

Edited by Apocalypto, 29 May 2009 - 09:24 PM.

Apocalypto

#10 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:48 PM

Why don't you suck on some more of my white chocolate salty hater nuggets?

I'm completely amusing, and it is completely sad that youre 21+ and still mooching off your parents/playing nightmist constantly

You just can't seem to move on from this game.
In the words of my generation... "Up Yourrrsssss"
f uck you I wont do what you tell me

#11 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:37 PM

i've made a note to add a plain sitemap somewhere with all the links on it
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#12 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:42 PM

Josh, you know nothing about me or my life. So whatever your motive is behind judging me and throwing out all these false accusations, I don't care. I only hope you can grow up and see the light, one day. Imagine if you put half the energy you put in to hating on me into bettering yourself, you'd prolly be an alright guy.

Maarten, I love the new site and appreciate the hard work. Just didn't like not being able to see the whole page on my mobile.

JLH, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users