Nightmist Upgrades

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sesshoum2k6

sesshoum2k6
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 June 2005 - 02:40 PM

alhough the night mist game is updated often my screen has displayed the standard black settings. now im talking about the screen shots. the first nightmist screen shot( the one to the bottom has been replaced only once, by the second incarnation of the game. now i see how the game should look in the upper shots but i cant find a way to upgrade to the more colorful styles. if some one else is having this trouble, or knows how to fix this, please post.

#2 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 28 June 2005 - 04:24 PM

I can only assume you mean the skins..... Log on and go to Game Options > Skins

If you don't mean that, then god knows what you're on about.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#3 sesshoum2k6

sesshoum2k6
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 June 2005 - 06:38 PM

no that i havent tried to figure the skins out yet. so that is not my problem,as you scroll from bottom to top the screens change from old to new, mine hasnt changed from the second from the bottom. this concerns me.the upper most screen shot looks so cool and i cant get it even while downloading a new nightmist. is it there to make people like me ask questions? or can i really get it? i hope that cleared it up for you, please help.

#4 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 28 June 2005 - 07:01 PM

select skin "compact" and download it, that is one made by cule and is featured at the top of the screenshots page.
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#5 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 28 June 2005 - 09:48 PM

You are on about Skins, follow the instructions given, should solve it for you ^_^
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#6 sesshoum2k6

sesshoum2k6
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 01:25 PM

i had never tried the skins and the way it shanges the games looks is awe-some. thanks for beating into my head that fun new fact.
^_^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users