#1 Sourcream

Sourcream
  • Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 05:51 AM

Ability: Armor Peircing: Required Level: 24
Effects: -2%+ -2% per level to mob/boss/opponents Armor class
which in turn makes fighters do more dmg

Point. To give Fighters the Ability to Ignore armor but, soo they are not Overpowered put a percent limit on how much armor they ignore.

Comments?

The True Reason behind this Idea is because During time an Experienced Fighter learns how to Attack Heavy Armor with Extreme Effectiveness and it makes since that they are able to do so on this game. And it might make fighters Feared again :)

#2 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:18 AM

Not quite sure what you mean, But I think the reason for the wanted fighter upgrades is because of the new server... Because how hard its goint to be for them to beat mages and such.. My opion on the beat mage thing is, on this server you wont find a mage with AoP that often at first go, Which meaning a fighter (the class that does the most fighting damage) will find mages a lot easier. I would support it but im a mage nerd, so boo! <3 :)
Freek ingame.

#3 Zapatak

Zapatak
  • Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 08:22 PM

makes sense, make a fighter able to keep up with a mage/druids a little better. Supported.
Zapatak ingame -zAcH-
(v)îNN€§ØT@ TïM߀®WØ£V€§

#4 £ã Cò§tâ Ñótrâ

£ã Cò§tâ Ñótrâ
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:19 AM

well, fighters are the only class that does not have any abilitys/spells for a reason, altho i dont think they need a new ability i think they just simply need something added to their attack

such as they get a % chance to avoid the enemys armor, like 1% at lvl one, and moving on up as they get higher lvl, say 15% at arch? just a thought but yea i totally support

fighters do need something atleast they need some class specific wep's that help them over other melee chara's, like a less damaging wep with same vamp as cobalt? say 21base dmg and .3 vamp, *shrug* but alot less cheaper than csotw(not to cheap tho lol)

#5 Kratos

Kratos
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 04:58 PM

Supported entirely 100%. Druids can buff up their armor at lvl 20 in the 100s. Thats just crazy. Of course, I love druids and fighters. But as I see it, lets give fighters a chance.
Kratos is your god, bow to him, kiss his feet, give him a lolipop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users