Account Sale

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Velveta

Velveta
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 05:12 AM

For all of you that know Blake Aka Stadic has quit and givin me all of his stuff (Takashi) he has went into the Job Corp..So everything below is for sale

----Cleric's---------

Stadic is a Male Elf Archmaster Cleric. He looks strong, very wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds an Angelic Scepter, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Feathered Shield. He is wearing a Robe of Halcyon, and a Circlet protects his head. Around his neck sits an Aegis Amulet. He is wearing a Ring of Windia on his hand. He is a Founder (ÐóWÑ §óûth §èrí㣠KâZ) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Elf Cleric. Str: 17, Int: 21, Dex: 18, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 14, Lev: 30, Exp: 222,279,660, HP: 280, MP: 351, Stm: 5.
Spells: Heal, Enhance, Create Spring, Cleanse, Vision, Call upon Deity, Aid, Divine Restoration, Circle of Healing, Holy Might, Divine Light, Wrath of the Gods, Righteous Fury, Blessed Force, Almighty Retribution, Blessed Haste, Consecrated Embrace.

------Zerkers----------

Jagermeister is a Female Dwarf Archmaster Berserker. She looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand she holds a Halberd. She is wearing a Wedding Ring, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia on her hand. She is a member (ÐóWÑ §óûth §èrí㣠KâZ) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and she is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Female Dwarf Berserker. Str: 20, Int: 14, Dex: 18, Con: 20, Wis: 18, Chr: 17, Lev: 30, Exp: 251,172,333, HP: 500, MP: 0, Stm: 6.

------Rangers-------

Dilvish is a Male Half-Elf Archmaster Ranger. He looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Bow of Prophecy, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Fireleaf Tunic, and a Helm of Triumph protects his head. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is a member (ÐóWÑ §óûth §èrí㣠KâZ) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Half-Elf Ranger. Str: 17, Int: 20, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 18, Chr: 19, Lev: 30, Exp: 273,830,786, HP: 295, MP: 0, Stm: 5.

Cytrik is a Male Human Archmaster Ranger. He looks strong, wise, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds an Enchanted Bow, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Fireleaf Tunic, and a Helm of Triumph protects his head. Around his neck sits an Aegis Amulet. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, and Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is a member (ÐóWÑ §óûth §èrí㣠KâZ) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Human Ranger. Str: 19, Int: 12, Dex: 18, Con: 19, Wis: 19, Chr: 9, Lev: 30, Exp: 287,971,387, HP: 306, MP: 0, Stm: 5.

Eleric is a Male Human Master Ranger. He looks strong, smart, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds an Enchanted Bow, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Fireleaf Tunic, and a Spiked Helmet protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Windia. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is a member (ÐóWÑ §óûth §èrí㣠KâZ) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and he has been slightly wounded.

Race/Class: Male Human Ranger. Str: 19, Int: 12, Dex: 18, Con: 19, Wis: 18, Chr: 9, Lev: 29, Exp: 238,870,306, HP: 277, MP: 0, Stm: 5.

Fistofthelegend is a Male Human Expert Ranger. He looks strong, smart, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds an Enchanted Bow, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Fireleaf Tunic, and a Spiked Helmet protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is a member (ÐóWÑ §óûth §èrí㣠KâZ) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Human Ranger. Str: 19, Int: 10, Dex: 19, Con: 17, Wis: 19, Chr: 19, Lev: 28, Exp: 157,005,325, HP: 250, MP: 0, Stm: 4.

--------Mage's--------------

Beam is a Female Gnome Expert Mage. She looks muscular, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand she holds a Hydra Thorn. She is wearing a Golden Robes, and a Pirate Hat protects her head. She is wearing a Wedding Ring, a Ring of Windia on her hand. She is a member (ÐóWÑ §óûth §èrí㣠KâZ) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and she has been mortally wounded.

Race/Class: Female Gnome Mage. Str: 12, Int: 20, Dex: 20, Con: 18, Wis: 19, Chr: 11, Lev: 27, Exp: 106,684,366, HP: 222, MP: 350, Stm: 4.
Spells: Shock, Sphere, Vortex Gate, Flame, Blast, Beam, Protect, Enhanced Sphere, Mana Shroud, Haste, Invisibility.

------Thief's----------

Project_Crypt is a Male Human Archmaster Thief. He looks strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Dagger of Spirits, the other a Steel Bracers. He is wearing a Fireleaf Tunic, and a Studded Helm protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, and Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is a member (ÐóWÑ §óûth §èrí㣠KâZ) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Human Thief. Str: 19, Int: 18, Dex: 18, Con: 17, Wis: 19, Chr: 15, Lev: 30, Exp: 254,255,489, HP: 274, MP: 0, Stm: 5.

Xlibre is a Male Dwarf Expert Thief. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Torch, the other a Steel Bracers. He is wearing an Ironweed Doublet, and a Studded Helm protects his head. Around his neck sits a Copper Amulet. He is wearing Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is a Leader of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Dwarf Thief. Str: 21, Int: 12, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 16, Chr: 8, Lev: 24, Exp: 45,176,827, HP: 251, MP: 0, Stm: 4.
This character can still be /reset.

Thanks guys Page or memo Takashi or Post bid's here :)

Edited by Velveta, 05 July 2004 - 05:44 AM.

The Ability To Speak Doesnt Make You Intelligent

Ðëåth §§ú®àñÇë

#2 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 05:22 AM

400k for Cytrik naked
350k for Dry naked
350k for eleric naked

Edited by Dc, 05 July 2004 - 05:26 AM.

I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#3 Velveta

Velveta
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 05:24 AM

Btw guys Gold only please! Trying to buy Cobalt :)

Ðëåth §§ú®àñÇë

#4 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 05:40 AM

Half of these crits were accusedly taken from someone else, so be careuful when you buy them, as you may not get your items/gold back.

#5 Velveta

Velveta
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 05:46 AM

Half of these crits were accusedly taken from someone else, so be careuful when you buy them, as you may not get your items/gold back.But i dont know for sure so go away!

Acually these crits were all bought by Useless_dishwasher and Roar and Nox so before u got acussing know what you are talking about everyone please keep bidding! :)

Ðëåth §§ú®àñÇë

#6 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 05:54 AM

I said they were taken from someone else, I did not say you took em.

#7 Velveta

Velveta
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 05:55 AM

Non of the crits whre taken from n e one Please keep bidding!

Ðëåth §§ú®àñÇë

#8 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 05:56 AM

if you wanna know more about it before you buy one of these crits, page / memo newport for information.....thats who the crits WERE taken from.

edit spelling

Edited by Eamon, 05 July 2004 - 05:57 AM.

#9 Velveta

Velveta
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 05:59 AM

Yes at one time Eleric and fistofthelegend was his but he gave them to Blake A while back Said he quit and gave them to blake them are the only 2crits he ever owned and newport was gladly givin to him by me!

*edit* which blake Sold all his crits to me for 1 gold per crit and left the game*

Edited by Velveta, 05 July 2004 - 06:01 AM.

Ðëåth §§ú®àñÇë

#10 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 06:00 AM

Fistofthelegend, Eleric, Cytrik, and fw_greywolf_fw were taken from him.

3 of those 4 are on the post for sale.

#11 Velveta

Velveta
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 06:02 AM

Fw_greywolf_Fw is ant's Aka Nox and i do not have that crit rofl does it look like its up there u moron? and cytrik WAS NEVER his was bought by blake from Roar! page roar if u dont believe

Edited by Velveta, 05 July 2004 - 06:03 AM.

Ðëåth §§ú®àñÇë

#12 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 06:02 AM

And he gave Eleric to him a while back? I sold him Eleric (Old Nightwarrior) a week ago. You need to work on your perception of time.
LIAR.

#13 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 06:03 AM

As I posted 3 of the 4 are on site........which one isnt?
Moron

#14 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 06:05 AM

Ya got real quiet noob.

#15 Velveta

Velveta
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 06:05 AM

cytrik and Fw_greywolf_fw are not or never was Kirby's Characters Ask Nox or Roar they are the one;'s who either have them crit's or sold them to me :)

Ðëåth §§ú®àñÇë

#16 Velveta

Velveta
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 06:07 AM

Hmmm...get proof of how they were stolen? what happen did i jsut guess his password and they magically got in my account? rofl i think not thats impossible so if they are stolen How the Freak did i steal them answer that!

Ðëåth §§ú®àñÇë

#17 Velveta

Velveta
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 06:10 AM

Exactly..Uherm..Keep bidding please!

Ðëåth §§ú®àñÇë

#18 Velveta

Velveta
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 06:13 AM

And for the record I sold My arch 1 off 6 stat Immoral For dry and Dilvish and then i sold my LvL 28 druid for Cytrik :) thanks and jlh if u want proof id be happy for u to look at logs :)

Ðëåth §§ú®àñÇë

#19 astral

astral
  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 07:05 AM

wtf u blame this kid for .... i know him for quite a while and he doesn't steals..... leave him alone ..... and just continue to bid on his crits not to blame him for what he hasn't done.

i letted him use my items and he never stoled him .....

Edited by astral, 05 July 2004 - 07:07 AM.

"I am imortal, I have inside me blood of kings!
I have no rival, no man can be my equal,
Take me to the leaders of the world!"

#20 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 10:10 AM

I bid 1 gold on everything if ya don't sell something.

#21 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 02:16 PM

ill give 25k and everything in my vault for Beam...and a rapier
thats all i got, ill post my vault in a min
cuz no1 else will bid, its still a very low bid
You and me, We'll all go down in history, With a sad statue of liberty, and a generation that didn't agree

#22 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 05:17 PM

I did not call him a thief, I said the crits were taken.
Not once did I call him a thief.
I called him a liar, when he said that Eleric was given to Blake "a while back"
even though I sold him nightwarrior a week ago, and the name was changed to Eleric. If it was given to Blake a "while ago", someome needs to get their perception of time looked at.

/t astral I never said the person posting the sale of these crits is a thief. I said the crits were taken.

#23 Velveta

Velveta
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 06:17 PM

he was talking about blake lol Alot of people know blake Such as Foxie Which let him use her blade of time Vince and Dev which let blake use items/crits all the time and Astral which let blake use items all the time and several other people which let blake use everything and have never got ripped

Ðëåth §§ú®àñÇë

#24 xace_dragonx

xace_dragonx
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 11:43 PM

http://www.nightmist...=ST&f=10&t=4936

for xilibre :)

#25 Sera

Sera
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 04:27 AM

Just like I loaned an arch fighter to Blake to use "Til he got his stuff back" from being banned. He ended up selling the crit. Just like I "loaned" him 200k to buy Stadic, I never got that gold back. If these crits were taken from someone, I don't doubt it. Blake gains people's trust and then uses that trust to get stuff from them and then keeps it.

#26 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:15 AM

I've talked to Nox in game, he says he has had his crits taken from him. In my opinion, these crits are stolen and anyone who buys them is simply helping a thief...therefore would be an enemy.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#27 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:21 AM

This box froze up, when I hit refresh, it reposted what I said above.

Edited by Gaddy, 06 July 2004 - 05:21 AM.

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#28 trigger happy

trigger happy
  • Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:31 AM

i agree with gaddy and eamon on this one and btw..ill buy them all for 5k to delete so no one gets em if that helps rofl

#29 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 01:39 PM

The vault contains: Advanced Healing Potion, Aet'Thol's Phyclatery, Basic Mana Crystal, Centipede Gloves, Chain Vest, Elevator Key, 2x Glowing Orb, Golden Dagger, Hydra Thorn, 3x Keystone, 2x Leather Gloves, Leather Vest, Long Bow, 10x Mana Crystal, Necromancer Charm, Petal Key, Pike, Quarterstaff, 3x Rope, 3x Roses, Scroll of Heal, 2x Short Sword, Steel Bow, Talise's Journal, Tattered Journal, 2x Token Coin of Cyric, 5x Torch.

might wanna keep a couple items though
You and me, We'll all go down in history, With a sad statue of liberty, and a generation that didn't agree

#30 Kreaper

Kreaper
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 06:56 PM

600k for the zerker
Toki ingame!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users