Beg JLH to unban your crits-5k letters
There are many things that doesn't have shortcuts
For everything else, there are macros

#2 Terence

Terence
  • Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 09:11 PM

i mean cannot goto account manager, and then few minutes later it says connection dropped by remote host
Hi-2 letters
Beg JLH to unban your crits-5k letters
There are many things that doesn't have shortcuts
For everything else, there are macros

#3 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 09:25 PM

Check the FAQ?
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#4 «™®?¨CHaÏNY¨?™»

«™®?¨CHaÏNY¨?™»
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 08:11 AM

ok I have checked the FAQ's and I can't find the solution either. I bought a new laptop yesterday ... load nm and excitedly tried to connect for the 1st time on my shiney new wireless laptop. I type in user name and password, hesitate a moment and hit enter.... then..... nothing... says connecting to server, connection establish and then nothing. So I wait, and wait and wait. Then the cheeky thing says connection dropped by remote host. Now if there's a setting I need to change or someone I need to sleep with to get nm to work on my shiney laptop please let me know so I can get my old pc out my lounge and re arrange it for my new lounge suite already. Thanks in advance if anyone is clever enough to fix this for me. (I'd try harder but it's dbl exp and I'm wasting training time) :(
Why is it you can sue a cigarette company for cancer, McDonalds for getting fat, but you cant sue Smirnoff for all the ugly people youve slept with?!

#5 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 08:27 AM

turn off alt port if you have it on?
otherwise see me on msn for help
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users