Photo

Nightmist Solo Only Allowed 1 Online Character At A Time.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:31 AM

This happened last night after i had been logged off for like 15 minutes and i thought it was kinda funny. I kept trying and thought that possibly my character hadn't logged of from when i logged so i checked task manager and had closed everything to do with nightmist. No luck. My next thought was perhaps that it was changed to 1 character per account that was allowed on at a time so i checked the website and niether of my sharers were online. I kept trying and finally it worked. I thought it was kind of wierd, but nonetheless funny, and went along with my business after commenting on it in clan chat.

Now today, the same thing happened and it has been quite some time since i have been logged in. What could be causing this? Anyone else having said problem? Maybe the server is screwing up the ip's? :P lol idk. :)

edit: dont have a wireless connection, so nobody that happens to play nightmist can steal my internet, although im sure that wouldnt cause this problem anyway lol.

edit: did all i could think of, including reinstalling. /shrug...

Edited by Apocalypto, 09 January 2010 - 02:10 AM.

Apocalypto

#2 Slooon

Slooon
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:38 AM

Im having the exact same problem at this time, is it possible u have a 3G Dongle???? Thanks.
Uninsane.AKA MATT.

#3 Slooon

Slooon
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:47 AM

I just logged in tell me if u have trouble Loggin on!
Uninsane.AKA MATT.

#4 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:44 AM

Does it randomly. Earlier today i was able to log in again. Now i cant.

edit: and i dont have 3g dongle or w/e. assuming that is like a wireless internet card..

Edited by Apocalypto, 10 January 2010 - 06:51 AM.

Apocalypto

#5 Slooon

Slooon
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:32 AM

hmm i have no idea then.. we need the help of the big J! the teh programmer!
Uninsane.AKA MATT.

#6 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:49 AM

We figured it out, and it is really weird. When i am on he cant log in, and when he is on i cant log in. What makes it even more strange is the fact that i am a US player and he is from the UK. Guess the only logical thing for me to do is never log off. Lol jk. Guess ima hit up JLH in a little bit.
Apocalypto

#7 Slooon

Slooon
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:06 PM

lol
Uninsane.AKA MATT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users