• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Seshiro

Seshiro
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:39 PM

Seshiro's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Archmaster Class I Knight. Str: 21, Int: 7, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 17, Chr: 17, Lev: 31, Exp: 372,881,694, HP: 382, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
This character has been a level 31 Fighter, with 382 HP.

Seshiro is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Class I Knight. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Sovereign Sword, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Patron Shield. He is wearing a Conqueror's Armor, and a Knight's Facemask protects his head. Around his neck sits a Hades Amulet. He has a Hook around his wrist. He is wearing a Gold Ring, a Gold Ring, a Gold Ring, a Gold Ring, and Gloves of Vigor on his hands. His feet are protected by Vindicator's Boots. He is a member (The ¤~Lëgëñdâry ¤ Samurai~¤ - NEX PRO INHONESTO) of É þlúríbús Üñúm and he is in a healthy condition.

Also have an arch zerker and a ranger...not availible atm for i have not gotten them back from my cousin yet. :ph34r: accepting 1alt gold and or crits..specifically mages and druids

Reaper (RIP) - 1a

#2 Seshiro

Seshiro
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 03:14 AM

bump

Reaper (RIP) - 1a

#3 Seshiro

Seshiro
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:32 PM

Bump

Fighter and zerker sold!

Ranger left!

Reaper (RIP) - 1a

#4 Ryan

Ryan
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:42 AM

might get more bids if you posted the stats..

#5 Seshiro

Seshiro
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:58 AM

I know, i dont have stats of the ranger and the zerker atm because i cant remember them...haven't got them back from my cousin yet =/. i can assure you at least the rangers stats are ideal.

Reaper (RIP) - 1a

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users