Quick Hello

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:59 PM

Just thought I'd log in and say a massive hello to all those sexy nightmist people who still check these forums from time to time. Life is good here I've had a massive year this year new job new home new car and the birth of my son Ethan James!! Craziness

Anyway peace out take it easy

Jimmy
If I were the rain... that binds together the Earth and the Sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle... would I be able to bind two hearts together?

#2 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:21 AM

Congrats Jimmy! Good to hear from you man.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#3 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:56 PM

Ok so I'm late like usual, guess I need to read the forums more but Jimmy <3! Congrats on your baby!! Good to hear that you're doing great. Miss you!
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#4 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:20 PM

Jimmy, you smell of farts. HI! :lol: and congrats on the little one! :lol: and of course the job home and car aswell.

Edited by Gnarkill, 03 November 2011 - 02:54 AM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#5 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 02:38 AM

Just thought I'd log in and say a massive hello to all those sexy nightmist people who still check these forums from time to time. Life is good here I've had a massive year this year new job new home new car and the birth of my son Ethan James!! Craziness

Anyway peace out take it easy

Jimmy

Congrats Jimmy! Miss you bunches and am so glad that life is going well for you :lol:
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users