Transfering Money From Pacifist To Other Crit

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 aznwolflord

aznwolflord
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 10:26 PM

I'm not sure if this is legal, so i'm asking first. Since you can't play on both your pacifist and alt at the same time, I thought this might be a good way to transfer money from your pacifist to another of your character without going through another person. What if you use a crit to put a cheap item (some piece of food) on sale on the website for a high price (100k for example) and have to pacifist pay for it. You can also do the reverse depending on which direction you want money to go. And it only cost 100 gold per transaction. Is this legal?

Edited by aznwolflord, 06 June 2006 - 10:27 PM.

#2 Lightning

Lightning
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 10:28 PM

Yup, been going on some time, or just use money orders and vaulting ;)
-Quark/Sonic ingame-

* Earn Money For 5 Minutes Each Day

#3 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 11:05 PM

Yup, why wouldn't it be?
Aequitas In-Game

#4 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:07 AM

I find it funny.. Cause if you look at it from the characters point of view.. He must think he's won the lottery when a 100k turns up in ya vault ;)
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#5 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:43 AM

Or, you could, like Kev said, go to the South Nightmist Bank and then go one north... There you can buy money orders which are a bit like cheques really lol - lets say you want to transfer 100k from your pacifist to your mortal characters; you would buy a 100k money order then put it in the vault, then your mortal crit would come and take out the money order and sell it to get the gold.

Lmao, if that makes no sense its quarter to eight in the morning... But atleast you get my jist. I just think it is a lot easier than having to do the whole /websell thing. PLUS waste 100 gold while doing it ;)
Disaster ingame.

#6 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:44 AM

There is nothing illegal about transferring gold to and from a Pacifist, but well done for asking anyway. The reason why the gold money orders were introduced was to ease the transfer, because past methods involved either doing it through another player, selling some item and then buying it again, or simply dropping the loose gold on the floor and picking it up with the other crit, all come with a fair share of risks.

Find the cash offices in the Nightmist bank to buy gold money orders, or give your gold to a Bank Clerk, then deposit them in the account vault, then withdraw them with the other crit and exchange for gold again in the bank.

Note: Because Gold Money Orders begin with a number (e.g. 5000 Gold Money Order) and often confuses the system, you may have to type in the quantity immediately after the /deposit and /withdraw commands, even if you are only depositing and withdrawing one of the money orders (i.e. /deposit 1 5000 Gold Money Order, /withdraw 1 5000 Gold Money Order)
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#7 eclypse

eclypse
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:54 PM

crane almost makes it sound hard...
Adultery/Pistol Ingame

#8 Evaporate

Evaporate
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 01:28 PM

That must be an operator error somewhere... I've always typed:
/withdraw 5 (or whatever intergar)
And it always worked fine.

#9 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 11:58 PM

That must be an operator error somewhere... I've always typed:
/withdraw 5 (or whatever intergar)
And it always worked fine.

Must have fixed it since I last tried.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#10 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 12:10 AM

was fixed a while ago
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users