Cuff Links

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Bill

Bill
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 05:36 PM

Billius is a Male Elf Adept Mage. He looks muscular, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Spider Staff, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Cuff Links. He is wearing a Shroud of Awe, and a Top Hat protects his head. He is a Leader (ÑígHT Ê£vë§) of £ÊGÊÑd§ ôf thë Mí§T and he is in a healthy condition.

Just wondering.

#2 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:03 PM

Agreed ;)

#3 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 01:24 PM

Yeah
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#4 Sleeping

Sleeping
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 02:41 PM

Disagree. 400gp wrist-item sold right in nightmist market would play down eliteness of bracelets. ;)
Does not play well with others.

#5 Evaporate

Evaporate
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 12:53 AM

Disagree. 400gp wrist-item sold right in nightmist market would play down eliteness of bracelets. ;)

Well, there is already an item from that same shop, that is equiped as a bracelet.
Evaporate is a Male Elf Adept Cleric. He looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Staff of Elements, the other a Feathered Shield. He is wearing an Ironweed Doublet, and a Pirate Hat protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He has a Garter around his wrist. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, and Tomb Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Loafers. He is a Leader (®¤Ð€MÕÑŠ€¥€¤®) of Desperate Housewives and he is in a healthy condition.

#6 Elrik

Elrik
  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:13 AM

Well, there is already an item from that same shop, that is equiped as a bracelet.
Evaporate is a Male Elf Adept Cleric. He looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Staff of Elements, the other a Feathered Shield. He is wearing an Ironweed Doublet, and a Pirate Hat protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He has a Garter around his wrist. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, and Tomb Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Loafers. He is a Leader (®¤Ð€MÕÑŠ€¥€¤®) of Desperate Housewives and he is in a healthy condition.

And the Friendship Bracelet (Which is only 500 gold).

#7 Evaporate

Evaporate
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 10:36 PM

Err, not sure which shop that is in (if in a shop). I was using his example based on the shop in NM... but, either way.

#8 Sleeping

Sleeping
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 02:07 PM

Friendship bracelet is from Tirantek so its not easiest to get...but huh I had forgot about garters ;) dont wear these kind of things myself
Does not play well with others.

#9 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 02:25 PM

Liar. I've seen the pictures...
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#10 Elrik

Elrik
  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 10:11 PM

What pictures?

#11 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 05:08 PM

serg wearing garters, and only garters... *shudders*
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#12 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 01:48 PM

Double disagree. Anything put in game that plays down the eliteness of bracelets is a GOOD thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users