Üñþrêdíçtêd Rêtríbútíøñ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 Perfector

Perfector
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 05:54 AM

The Üñþrêdíçtêd Rêtríbútíøñ, ranked 16, with score 1378, consists of 111 members and 25 rooms

We're still around and now exepting some allies,and maybe a few new faces.

The clan atm is only made up of a few strong members who all get along very well,
new people who would like to be in will be voted on by all members and the majority rules,we are not looking for fast gold because this clan will not be sold as we stated when we first made it,alot of people are suprised its lasted this long.we have 25 rooms and will be moving the clan house as soon as we can decide the location,donating would be nice but we dont expect tons in one shot just give as you can afford is all we ask.Pking is encouraged as long as Its not a allys crit or is in a party with a ally.

we have a few allies as of now---> The following 4 are mutual allies(4) : Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë, ÐÎVΧÎØÑ, Corrupted, Îñëvìtàblë Ðëmì§ë.

and a few good enemies to pk and fight with also -->The following 12 are mutual enemies(15) : The Resistance, »«Ðýnã§tý»«, Deus Ex Machina, Knights in White Satin, Midnight Thorns, »*¤ §ãtürãtëÐ HãtrëÐ ¤*«, ¤§¤*Ñêfârìøu§*¤§¤, Dissident, The Revolution, Úñwãñ±êð, MysticShadows, Th€ HäTêÐ.

page/memo gnarkill if interested

Edited by Perfector, 21 August 2005 - 06:02 AM.

#2 Perfector

Perfector
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 12:54 AM

some allies made.. a clannie joined but left cause we pk'd his friend... lol but she wasnt green so her loss... looking for more allies and clannies!!! allies will be able to boss run with us at times and clannies will fo sho... we also paci bosses from time to time for allies and vice versa..... looking to make a fun comeback and enjoy nm for once.. and if theres people still on the enemy list from when the clan was first made contact me about becoming blue or green if you like .. enemies are fun also.. peace..

EDIT:and wtf noone hates dj anymore... I can't believe this didn't get flamed... lol

Edited by Perfector, 26 August 2005 - 12:55 AM.

#3 Perfector

Perfector
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 12:13 AM

still accepting members , possibly allies.

The Üñþrêdíçtêd Rêtríbútíøñ, ranked 13, with score 1609, consists of 151 members and 27 rooms

The following 7 are mutual allies(8) : Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë, `·.,¸¸,.·´£å PùRëZå Ðê ]v[â£`·.,¸¸,.·´, ÐÎVΧÎØÑ, Ðârk §hådöws, Broken, ·¨»þúëRtõ Rîçäñ Ðÿñå§tÿ«¨·, Îñëvìtàblë Ðëmì§ë.

The following 12 are mutual enemies(12) : The Resistance, »«Ðýnã§tý»«, Deus Ex Machina, Knights in White Satin, Midnight Thorns, »*¤ §ãtürãtëÐ HãtrëÐ ¤*«, ¤§¤*Ñêfârìøu§*¤§¤, Dissident, Úñwãñ±êð, MysticShadows, Th€ HäTêÐ, The Death Bringers.

#4 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 02:41 AM

pfft were enemy

#5 Perfector

Perfector
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 03:04 PM

uhm no.. were not anymore... now were allies!!

#6 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 06:24 AM

lolz

#7 Perfector

Perfector
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 04:40 AM

The Üñþrêdíçtêd Rêtríbútíøñ, ranked 11, with score 1745, consists of 174 members and 28 rooms.

We are now accepting more clannies.If you would like to join a stable clan that will not be sold we may be the one,However we are only taking drama free clannies on trial periods and if you end up starting drama or anything we will boot you back out simple as that.

Page/ Memo Gnarkill or Staria if you have any questions or would like to join.

#8 Perfector

Perfector
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 12:39 PM

The Üñþrêdíçtêd Rêtríbútíøñ, ranked 10, with score 1835, consists of 207 members and 28 rooms:

#9 Trance

Trance
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 03:09 PM

This hasn't been updated in a while....

The Üñþrêdíçtêd Rêtríbútíøñ, ranked 4, with score 3729, consists of 460 members and 40 rooms:

the member count was less, but a few members recently joined. And to clear up any confusion, we don't go looking for members. People ask to join.
All cars should come equipped with cleanse. Screw drunk driving!
Juan
ingame Irl

#10 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 10:31 PM

GO WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNN.

(for those of you who don't know what i mean. Wahn is the way you say Juan)

#11 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 04:33 AM

good clan i joined <3
f uck you I wont do what you tell me

#12 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 09:44 PM

;)

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#13 Trance

Trance
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 03:07 PM

Update

The Üñþrêdíçtêd Rêtríbútíøñ, ranked 1, with score 4589, consists of 655 members and 43 rooms:
All cars should come equipped with cleanse. Screw drunk driving!
Juan
ingame Irl

#14 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 03:09 PM

Now it will be funny to watch Rick sell those Questies to get thier rank back :)

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#15 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 05:16 PM

Was only a matter of time before we took the top spot.
Jaded ingame.

#16 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:00 PM

Heh congrats, but once again rank means nothing.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#17 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:13 PM

On a side note,we maybe taking in a couple more clannies.. alot of people have came to us asking to join in the last couple months, here is a couple ideas what we are looking for to even consider:

1. Experienced players-we would like people we don't have to drag to BT and back to level or have to guard everytime they train because they are getting pkd non-stop and won't move areas. People that have some expert/arch crits and a decent overall knowledge of the basics of the game.

2. No drama- please don't be one of those people who sits and complains constantly about the clannies or clan or starts crap with them or gets mad if you die in a event to a clannie.. events are for fun we all get killed by a clannie here or there. If you do have a complaint of a clannie bring it to me in private not in clan chat. We have alot of active clannies and have done a good job to keep it all drama-free so far and hope to keep it that way.

3. Helpful to other clannies- Someone who doesn't mind going on boss or training runs with clannies if they ask or to ask other clannies to go(if they have time to go), or even answering a question in clan chat if someone has one instead of just calling them a noob and turning clan chat off.

Also be warned you won't get Founder for probably quite some time if at all if you are let in, I decide when the right time to promote people to founder is and I get very annoyed with people who ask me about it 3 times a day from the day they entered the clan.

Pking is not only acceptable but most of our clannies Pk quite a bit, just don't start crap with allies, and our ally list is very small.

If you need more info or would like to be considered for joining please Memo Reggae and I will get back to you when I have time and have discussed it with the rest of the clan.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#18 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 09:19 PM

I might tell my clan to go die and sell it just so i can come annoy you DJ :)

#19 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 10:18 PM

Pimps Gratz Expect To See Me Around Pkin Some Nubs Soon
Astinus on 1alt Only

#20 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 08:50 PM

only the best take 4 users to take out 1 :)

pretty much sums up the regiment's attitude :)
Page me on Heritage

#21 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:48 AM

Okay fools i'm fed up of removing stupid posts... the idiots in my clan this is your warning.. don't turn this into a flame war. We all know UR>TR (just dont tell jen that).

Any further problems with this thread and i'll lock it.
On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

#22 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 12:22 AM

Enough with the warposts. Warnings were issued since you all made me grumpy. This thread is locked.
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users