Waiting For Your Whole Party's Stam To Come Back

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 AnEskimo

AnEskimo
  • Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:57 AM

If you think about it logically, your whole parties stamina would have to be up for the party to move. If one person doesn't have stamina to move, then you can't leave them behind, and I don't think that you're gonna give them piggy back rides until they get their energy back. But seriously, if a party is moving together, it only makes sence that they should all have their stam back, or it is the same as being able to move with 0 stamina.

Any Feedback?

Edited by AnEskimo, 09 May 2006 - 03:01 AM.

GUѧ Ñ' ®Õ§€§ -- ÅÞÞËTÎTÈ FØ® DɧT®u©TÎøÑ
Metal/Tanis in game.

#2 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 03:34 AM

hrm it makes sense :wub: maybe you would need at least 1/max stamina in order to move.

But, I don't support it.
Reason: simple. I don't want to use all of my hitters stamina on a boss and a party of enemies comes by, while I'm trying to run with the drop, can't even move because of the stam I used on one of my hitters. So then, I'd get killed.
Also, you don't want to use one of ur clerics to heal your alts, then not being able to move 'cause of the fully-spent stam on one alt.
;)

Edited by Dracon, 09 May 2006 - 03:36 AM.

It's not how hard you punch, but how deep that matters! ¤»IñÐømîñåߣ뫤

Timing...

#3 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 04:28 AM

This was suggested before a few months back and wasn't supported due to one of the examples that Dracon gave and other reasons. I don't support it either.

#4 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 06:06 AM

As been stated above..

Not-Supported
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

#5 Wolfgang

Wolfgang
  • Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:16 AM

Plus, lets say you're in a party with other players. It would be kind of annoying to get stuck on a square you don't want to be on because one of the members of your party used rapid fire/berserk, or just used one too many stamina.

Edited by Wolfgang, 09 May 2006 - 09:17 AM.

What the what?

#6 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 04:35 PM

not supported dooling on this game is basicly ruined anyway and the only way to fight back against partys of 19 bot zerks is with hit/runs so
Page/Memo Beatrix

#7 AnEskimo

AnEskimo
  • Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 04:46 PM

not supported dooling on this game is basicly ruined anyway and the only way to fight back against partys of 19 bot zerks is with hit/runs so

hit n runs are lame though you may as well just stay and fight
GUѧ Ñ' ®Õ§€§ -- ÅÞÞËTÎTÈ FØ® DɧT®u©TÎøÑ
Metal/Tanis in game.

#8 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 04:48 PM

you cant really fight bot zerks because it only takes 3 stam to click a fully equiped arch with bracelets roas etc and insane hp

edit: now if this was old school and people used only like 5 arch rangers and 1 cleric this idea would be MAD good because it would make fights cool but current nm this really wont work

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 09 May 2006 - 04:48 PM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users