Photo

Why Are You Guys Always Hating On Rappy?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 Kobra

Kobra
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 08:34 PM

Ok so maybe he has an odd language (Though most of you are fluent in it) and he is better than you all but why hate him he is a pretty good player and isnt the least bit like you losers who take 20 arches to kill a lvl20 if he kills a lvl 20 its normally using a lvl 20 I am no fan of his but still what is your problems at least he isnt some kid who picks on the new players because he can and he dosnt needlessly pk like all of you so in his words would you all.....
stfu prz

Edit He dosnt pk at all only arena duels :(

Edited by Kobra, 03 February 2006 - 08:37 PM.

#2 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 08:45 PM

Why Are You Guys Always Hating On Rappy

because they can
Page/Memo Beatrix

#3 Kobra

Kobra
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 09:32 PM

Oh yeah not to hate but I must say that mullet is ugly........

#4 Silver_Dragoness

Silver_Dragoness
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 09:32 PM

Actually, I have to agree. Rappy isn't that bad of person. He does have an odd language, but everyone seems to use it. Heck I catch myself using the words as well. He does like to flame on forums, but doesn't everyone? I've spoken to Rappy quite a few times. And the truth of the matter is, he's really an okay person. I think if people wouldn't be so mean and disrespectful.. He might actually treat you with respect in return. Yeah, there's time when he's gotten on my nerves. But not all the time. And, I haven't had any problems with him outside of town. So, all in all, he's an okay person. And before anyone flames me, think about it... you have to look at the pros and cons about things. But judging shouldn't come first. One should never be judged. Unless they're flat out disrespectful and will do everything they can to humiliate you and call you obscene names.

"suddenly i heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door"

Naamah - Main

Tyrelline - 1A

#5 Kobra

Kobra
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 09:54 PM

Wow very well said.

#6 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 10:12 PM

and he is better than you all

i dont think so,

Why you care? This is a post that would be much more suited to be posted by rappy himself, brown nose.....

and as rappy said because we can ^.^ tho i hate ste more

#7 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 11:55 PM

Rappy owns...I hope he's cool enough to wipe the brown off my nose!

#8 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 12:32 AM

me too

#9 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 04:29 PM

Actually, I have to agree. Rappy isn't that bad of person. He does have an odd language, but everyone seems to use it. Heck I catch myself using the words as well. He does like to flame on forums, but doesn't everyone? I've spoken to Rappy quite a few times. And the truth of the matter is, he's really an okay person. I think if people wouldn't be so mean and disrespectful.. He might actually treat you with respect in return. Yeah, there's time when he's gotten on my nerves. But not all the time. And, I haven't had any problems with him outside of town. So, all in all, he's an okay person. And before anyone flames me, think about it... you have to look at the pros and cons about things. But judging shouldn't come first. One should never be judged. Unless they're flat out disrespectful and will do everything they can to humiliate you and call you obscene names.

have you ever heard of first impressions we'll i had a first impression from him for about 2 years or something and i dont like him(i dont like you rappy)immature, thinks he's funny for some reason and has some attitude all the time like hes actually better then others and dont even get me started with how good he thought/thinks he is at nightmist...grow up and become a productive member of society instead of looking for pictures of fat and/or ugly people...how bout this...focus your time on a significant other..i mean if you can actually find anyone that'll hand around you

go seahawks!

#10 Gotanks0407

Gotanks0407
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 04:31 PM

i completely agree with epic

Edited by Gotanks0407, 04 February 2006 - 04:31 PM.

#11 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:36 PM

have you ever heard of first impressions we'll i had a first impression from him for about 2 years or something and i dont like him(i dont like you rappy)immature, thinks he's funny for some reason and has some attitude all the time like hes actually better then others and dont even get me started with how good he thought/thinks he is at nightmist...grow up and become a productive member of society instead of looking for pictures of fat and/or ugly people...how bout this...focus your time on a significant other..i mean if you can actually find anyone that'll hand around you

go seahawks!

let me clear some things up

1. chris back when I got my acct stolen you laughed at me only to get yours nabbed a WEEK later

this was karma if I have ever seen it

2. immature ? anyone who actually KNOWS me knows that the way I act on fourm is a complete joke when anyone talks to me ingame I am always willing to chat and help out I also run nubs from nm to bt hell I dont even pk so you obviously havnt ever
-talked- to me ingame you are just judgeing me by the fourms but yeah 2 years ago I was a immature moron its completely dif now though

3. last I recalled there is alot of rappy fans but not alot of epic/chris fans so I must not be the only person under the impression that the jokes I make are funny

4. I know one thing I am better than you ever were and I didnt need to share 3 way to do it

5. just lol @ significant other but unlike you my balls didnt drop a day ago so I dont need to run around with a picture of someones ass for my avatar

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 04 February 2006 - 05:55 PM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#12 Issy

Issy
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 07:19 PM

I don't like arrogance. Rappy is arrogant.

And the problem is, is he does take 20 crits to kill one crit. He always has on his desert runs, and mayor runs. Never Failed.

kthxbai
And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

#13 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 07:20 PM

And the problem is, is he does take 20 crits to kill one crit. He always has on his desert runs, and mayor runs. Never Failed.

kthxbai

my main crit party is 8 crits

try again
Page/Memo Beatrix

#14 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 07:52 PM

Well I have a few points to make about Rappy, he can clarify them if he wants.

1. He IS good at Nightmist, he may not be the absolute best, I haven't seen him in big action for awhile, but he is a good player and no one will even fight him usually (from what I've seen).

2. I'm not sure how knowledgable he is, but he is not immature and has much common sense, something majorly lacking from society these days. People may be smart, but it's nothing unless you can apply it with mature.

3. Rappy has freakin style, but I'm sure most of you know that. We had a small chat in clan chat and I must like his music taste, little of mostly everything, like myself.

Rappy is a good person, although he may not show it on forums, get time to know people, they could be your best friends later on. I'm friends with people now who I never thought I'd ever be friends with.

Edited by Ryuku, 04 February 2006 - 07:53 PM.

#15 Issy

Issy
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 09:27 PM

kthxbai

my main crit party is 8 crits

try again

Hypothetically speaking chief. If you need me to define that word, let me know :-)
And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

#16 Issy

Issy
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 09:29 PM

You know, come to realize it, you're bringing up an old topic. I do believe this was brought up atleast once awhile ago.

#17 Guest_Spine_*

Guest_Spine_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2006 - 10:42 PM

Obviously being popular isn't this guys first priority. My guess is he intentionally pisses people off to the best of his abilities and enjoys the reactions. It's not to hard to figure out.

#18 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 11:23 PM

I respect Rappy a lot, I don't know the guy, but I see he wins a lot of moshes and duels. I'd consider him one of the better players in the game, despite using a lot of characters.

I'm sure the reason he is 'hated' by many/most of the players is because of his big ego and he is always pushing people's buttons. It doesn't really bother me, I think it is quite funny most of the time. I've seen some funny stuff come from him here on the forums, and his pic's are hillarious!

Just my input. :(
Autek in game.

#19 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 11:47 PM

I dont Hate Rappy.....He actually cracks me up and makes me smile. :(
He has a sense of humor and personality.........although it might be odd at least he has some.
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#20 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2006 - 12:04 AM

go seahawks!

:( thanks for saving my time, you mentioned everything i would have.. :ph34r:

he only plays nightmist to look through the pics section looking for something that suits in his fat/ugly section *cough*Adultery*cough*

Edited by Doom, 05 February 2006 - 12:04 AM.

#21 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:00 AM

Kobra can you move over now. I think it is Franks turn to tickle Rappys tant meat now.

I flame Rappy because he is the only one who takes it in stride and could care less what anyone says. Anyone else would be crying like a baby and mailing JLH to get people banned. Rappy knows when he posts what he is gonna get. If you think for 1 minute he doesn`t like the attention you don`t know him well.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#22 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 02:40 AM

I think I'll put a stop to this right now. These forums are no place to discuss someone's personality like so. Locked.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users