Covert/stam

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Azza

Azza
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 10:46 PM

I notice that you cant covert without stam but covert does not use your stam when you go covert. So you should either be able to covert with no stam or covert should use 1 stam when you use it!!!

I did include this on my other covert post but it was locked before any1 had chance to comment

Thank you very much

#2 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 11:17 PM

...I don't understand your reasoning. Because covert works in much the same way moving does (it requires the presence of stamina but does not use it), it must be changed?

Could you explain more fully?
Posted Image

#3 Azza

Azza
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 11:22 PM

nevermind u showed me the error of my ways i am now going to shut up lol :(

#4 Issy

Issy
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 12:49 AM

No, moron. To covert, you have to move in order to be hidden. Its like casting Invis, you have to cast a spell to go invis. Learn to live with what you have.
And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

#5 Azza

Azza
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 01:05 AM

wen u cast invis u use stam wen u go covert u dont use a stam thats the point i wanted to make

#6 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 07:51 PM

He's saying that it should take you a stamina point to go covert. That when an arch thief, with 5 stam, goes covert, he will go down to 4/5 stam.

#7 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 07:38 PM

/t Azza Thieves use stamina as they move if coverted. So there is no need to change the way it works, as it does use stamina, just not like a standard spell.
Jaded ingame.

#8 Azza

Azza
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 08:08 PM

/t Azza Thieves use stamina as they move if coverted.  So there is no need to change the way it works, as it does use stamina, just not like a standard spell.

yup

I forgot about this topic completely no need for anyone else to post sum1 lock it please. coz its a waste of peoples time.

Edited by Azza, 31 January 2006 - 08:09 PM.

#9 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 08:45 PM

Agreed. Lockity lockity lock.
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users