What's In Hell?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Bowlin

Bowlin
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 02:50 PM

I'm just really bored right now I thought..What the Hell! then I thought...'hey, What the Hell is in Hell anyway?'

My thought of what's in Hell is a bunch of people's spirits being tormented by their greatest fears and not dying for forever.

So, what's in Hell?
I'm not the one who's confused, boy. You don't even know who you are! -Rafiki

Ingame: Bowlin_Iii

#2 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 02:59 PM

Well, thats for me to know and you to find out of course. I myself have been to hell on countless occasions, sometimes just too view the undyeing hatred lingering around the place, or to have lunch with the devil. ^_^ I have to say i prefer hell over heaven any day, because the danger that lies in hell is obviously much greater too heaven.

Okay stupid talk over...

WTF DO YOU MEAN WHAT IS IN HELL? Last time I heard people who went to hell didn't come back, even if you do believe the reincarnation story..
Disaster ingame.

#3 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 06:45 PM

What's in hell...lets see...Ed, Demonic General, Lifeless Soldiers...umm...maybe some pie... ^_^

#4 Issy

Issy
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 02:41 AM

What's in hell...lets see...Ed, Demonic General, Lifeless Soldiers...umm...maybe some pie... ^_^

haha, ed.
And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

#5 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 02:25 PM

:P
Page/Memo Beatrix

#6 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 08:43 PM

Maggots the size of your forearm that latch upon any flesh they can find, sucking out the life juices and devouring any organ it comes in contact with. Each a fallen soul, lost and confused and driven only by an undeniable hunger.

Flying horrors in the blood-red sky that tear at each other with talons and barbed tails, pulling on the entrails and scarring the flesh, throwing down their putrid blood upon the jagged rocks below and littering the land with the steaming parts of their bodies.

Beasts of utter chaos that resemble piles of pulsating flesh and teeth rather than any kind of creature. A beast that seems to scream torment as he crawls, limps and rolls across the rocky plains, the pink meat cooking on the ground and filling the sulphur filled air with the stench of death and decay.

Devils of vuluptuous and unearthly beauty with deeply red skin. Leathery, bat like wings sprout from their backs, blacking out large portions of the firey sky. With malicious eyes that could bore holes in the souls of even the bravest of men and teeth serrated and made for the shaving of flesh rather than the tearing and cutting of it, the she-devils let out shrieks that shatter glass and the wills of even the stout-most warriors.

...Hmm... maybe I can think of other things later.
Posted Image

#7 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 10:30 PM

You should write a book, rather than letting such eloquence go to waste on a forum ^_^
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#8 Saken

Saken
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 12:04 AM

Squee you have an extremely vivid imagination....

#9 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 12:30 AM

Depends on who you ask, most will tell you that your answer lies in the bible. In order to believe in hell, you must believe that there is a heaven and there is some truth to what the bible says, because satan himself who is the ruler there is a fallen angel. Anyhow, if you want to know the biblical version of whats in hell I would suggest reading and finding out for yourself. Whether christian, atihest, or whatever you choose to believe in people will all agree that anyone can read a book and interpret it a different way. I say read it for yourself and you discern what is really in hell. If your not intrested in reading the bible to see what it says...maybe try and google it. I did that and came up with..
......p.q........
I dont support or agree with anything said there, or disagree and I havent really taken the time to read it, but maybe it will be helpful in finding the answers you are looking for.
Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#10 _-(ÕútÇãst)-_

_-(ÕútÇãst)-_
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 12:46 AM

Go there, then come back and tell us. ^_^

#11 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 08:03 AM

When I picture hell I think of the movie Constantine with Keanu Reeves.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#12 Darklin

Darklin
  • Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 08:13 AM

Pie is not in hell. Because pie is fawking great.

When i think of hell, i think of the hell depicted in the southpark movie.

01010100 01100001 01101100 01101011 01001110 01100101 01110010 01100100 01111001 01010100 01101111 01001101 01100101

#13 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 10:42 AM

When I picture hell I think of the movie Constantine with Keanu Reeves.

Constantine wasn't that great a movie.. I expected better ^_^
Disaster ingame.

#14 newb2

newb2
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 11:28 AM

Hell can't be all that bad.

You'd get used to it after a while.

heh

#15 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 02:30 PM

I believe what we are living in now is hell. There is no hell to go to after you die and there is no heaven. I believe we are reincarnated to inadvertantly pass on knowledge that we have learned from our past life into the current world today. I believe in God but I think he is both of good and evil and that there is no Satan. I think Satan was just something someone wrote in the bible to make us think God was innocent. With that being said, I don't believe everything that is written in the bible either.

My views are strictly of my own and I will not pass judgement on those who think I am wrong nor will I make anyone believe in my views. If however, someone is interested as to why I believe the way I do... Just /memo MysticStorm or page me.

#16 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 03:26 PM

I did that and came up with..
......p.q........

Hmm, that was a pretty good read, actually. Only, it's a lot of repetition and very much preachy. Still, if you look past all that, it really does help you get that feel for what a hell should be like.

Secondly, my writing isn't that great. xD I basically read about Avernus, the Ninth Layer of hell, from a Forgotten Realms novel and described the things that really stuck with me.

But thanks, nonetheless. Gives me that warm, tingly feeling all over. ^^

Lastly, I don't think this thread was meant to become the battlegrounds for another religious debate. I thought this was supposed to be a nice, happy thread where we all plunge into the dark places in the pits of our hearts and tear from us the things that frighten us the most - that make us cringe and gag and clutch our stomaches.
Posted Image

#17 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 03:47 PM

Garcin: [Laughs.] So this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wives' tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. Hell is--other people!

-- Jean Paul Sartre, No Exit
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users