Tattoo Design

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:34 AM

Basically, I'm looking to get a half sleeve on my right arm. I kind of know what I want, but I'm not great at drawing or graphic design when it comes to stuff like this. Since I know this player-base has a lot of imagination, I figured I would ask and see what people could come up with.

So, here it is. I'm looking for people to post/submit drawings or files to help me with the design process. It could be the entire design, just a piece to incorporate, or something to help find inspiration.

What to know:
I am very big into the paranormal, and for this sleeve I am looking to fully incorporate that. However, I do not want the grim reaper or skulls unless they are subtle. I want the main attention to be more peaceful and not such an evil tattoo. However, if that's what you feel like designing, I could always take a look and get ideas from it. :lol:

I understand that a tattoo is supposed to be meaningful, and that's why I do have a few things I would like incorporated (even if not all of them):
  • Cross
    I'm pretty picky about the crosses I like to be honest, but I still would love to have one. I don't want the crosses that look like West Coast Choppers or whatever. :lol: Actually, here is one that I don't mind (without the banner probably, though maybe I could put something there)
    Posted Image
  • GAC Coffin (contains Cross)
    Posted Image
  • "Big Steppin'" Logo
    This one I am not as sure about, but it was just an idea that I thought might be kind of cool to incorporate somewhere, somehow.
    Posted Image
  • Paranormal Theme
    Like I said, I want this to have a paranormal theme to it, but still look very professional.

• Friend Memorial
    I had a friend commit suicide, my best friend at the time, which was absolutely devastating. I am not sure if I want to incorporate something for him in this half sleeve or in another tattoo elsewhere, but it's an idea to play with. His name was "Matthew Sundquist." His nickname was "Fluff." Here is a link to the obituary in case you need dates or whatever: http://mankatofreepr...hew-D-Sundquist. His favorite color was purple, if it mattered for the design.

The problem I'm having is I don't know exactly what I want, but I'm really looking to more art-inspired people to help me out here. I would definitely post a pic of it once it's finished, too. :lol:

If you have any questions or need any further details, feel free to PM me, post here, e-mail me at Tyler@SEOwhat.com, or text me at (five 0 seven) 3 two 7 - zero 9 three 5. :D Also can catch me in-game on Paranormal (1a) or Tyler (multi).

I thank anyone in advance that contributes any help at all. I hope some will find this to be fun if they choose to work on it a little. I lack the creativeness to make this truly unique and just... well, perfect. :lol: Be aware you have room to play and I'm open to all submissions. Basically, if I don't use your actual design, it could serve as inspiration for something else or a piece of it at the very least. So please, I encourage whoever has time and wishes to design something to go ahead and submit as much as they would like. :ph34r:

Edited by Tyler, 17 December 2012 - 02:38 AM.

CEO & Founder of Twisted Tactics.

In-game

Multi: Veles or Elixir

1-alt: Liability

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users