Looking For People To Join Clan

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Xiox

Xiox
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 08:00 PM

Hey ppls. I got a little bored :P so I'm going to make a clan. But it wont be that easy, I need some people to join that aren't to stingy with money, that way we can get a good clan going. Thanks for the help. ^_^
¯*-_¤« DÈÃth§ (V)ìÑì¤ñ§ »¤_-*¯

#2 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 08:24 PM

You can't even find your way to the clan forums let alone the clan house.

Join Broken Maha will show you the way.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#3 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 08:43 PM

You can't even find your way to the clan forums let alone the clan house.

Join Broken Maha will show you the way.

rofl :P also try normal letters ^_^
Even in death my hate will go on

#4 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 11:01 PM

Ut oh is this gonna be another one of those clans where people get others to donate and then they boot everyone and sell the clan house just to get gold? I'm gonna answer my own question and say Yes.
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#5 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 11:15 PM

Ut oh is this gonna be another one of those clans where people get others to donate and then they boot everyone and sell the clan house just to get gold? I'm gonna answer my own question and say Yes.

No silly Joel and Ryan quit long ago.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#6 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 12:03 AM

I would advise against starting your own clan immediately. You should join an existing clan first to get a feeling of being part of a team. From there, you can either stick with the clan and work towards being promoted to Leader and maybe Founder, leave and join another clan if you aren't happy with it (don't make a habit of this!), or start your own clan when you have some experience with how to build clanhouses.

First rule with making your own clans, don't milk other people for gold. You should pay for it yourself. If you want people to donate, it is much better for them to want to donate to the clan rather than make them feel that they have to. Also, be patient; miracles don't happen overnight.

One final word, and you should know this already... be honest and honourable with what you do with donated gold - don't use it for your own benefits; it is a clan bank and hence should go towards the building and maintaining of the clanhouse. It is okay to build a private room or two, but withdrawing some to buy that Rose Blade you always wanted is a no-no.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#7 Xiox

Xiox
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 12:57 AM

:P NO!! this is not like that at all! I just wanted to actually be a chairman for a clan.
And i've been a founder before k?

Edited by Xiox, 17 October 2004 - 01:00 AM.

#8 Xiox

Xiox
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 01:00 AM

:P NO!! this is not like that at all! I just wanted to actually be a chairman for a clan.
And i've been a founder before k?

#9 Xiox

Xiox
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 01:03 AM

GAAAH! I'm having problems with the quoting sry about that :P
rofl stupid me.

#10 Xiox

Xiox
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 02:05 AM

Alright, I got a clan going, so this topics done.

#11 Matt

Matt
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 02:13 AM

Good job, admitting it is your first step to revovery.
"Faith; noun. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel." --- Ambrose Bierce

#12 Xiox

Xiox
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 07:29 AM

Good job, admitting it is your first step to revovery.

Matt, you nimrod :P . I didn't say that. Someone else did. I screwed up on my quoting. This is not one of those situations. Besides, This topic is closed because I have a clan going. Also, like my pic?

Edited by Xiox, 06 November 2004 - 07:29 AM.

#13 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 10:19 AM

Ut oh is this gonna be another one of those clans where people get others to donate and then they boot everyone and sell the clan house just to get gold?  I'm gonna answer my own question and say Yes.

No silly Joel and Ryan quit long ago.

lmao right
Primex ingame

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users