Forum Accts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:24 AM

Numerous forum accts have been applied for but emails are not being sent to the accts for validation. Many have told me ingame and had me post items for them under appropriate threads. I have told emma ingame of this but she is powerless when it comes to forums(cept bans w/e).

Just pointing out fact many new members cant post and maybe that pushes them from z game.

Vegas 1a....formerly known as Memphis
¨¨*(^.^)·:*¨¨

#2 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:28 AM

I brought this up with JLH this past week. He is the only one with control over forum accounts registration. He told me that account validation email is being sent out (as he gets copies of each sent email).

Our best idea of what is happening is that the validation email is being caught in spam filters.
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#3 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:36 AM

for those of you that are without the conformation code memo memphis the email that you used to apply and i'll post here to make sure that an email is sent.

matt.saucerman@okstate.edu
blujeans_24@hotmail.com

those are two that were on at the time i posted this and said they never received validation and are unable to post

Vegas 1a....formerly known as Memphis
¨¨*(^.^)·:*¨¨

#4 Sarah

Sarah
  • Members
  • 493 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:35 AM

don't need validation sent to blujeans_24@hotmail.com
i remembered my login info
but it wouldn't send my forgotten password email out, and i know i don't have my junkmail filter on

Corinne in-game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users