New Morph

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 09:14 PM

Infared is a Beaver. His beedy little eyes glare out at you, foaming at the mouth you can see two white very large buck teeth. You also notice his very sharp claws that are very suitable for a weapon. At frist glace he may look like a very cute little beaver, but as you look closer you see the rage burn from within. and he is in a healthy condition. He has been AFK (~|~h€ G®€ã~|~ ÇåñåÐiåñ) for 69 minutes.
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#2 Gunshow

Gunshow
  • Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 11:51 PM

So supported it's insane. ^_^

Beaver's own.

#3 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 12:22 AM

Makes a change from the big cats! It would be interesting to see in-game, but it may be a bit too silly for it to make it into Nightmist.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#4 Gunshow

Gunshow
  • Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 01:48 AM

People might think they're silly now. ^_^

Maybe even funny looking.

But they won't think that after beavers own all and take over Nightmist.

#5 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 01:54 AM

The bear, wolf, coyote, fisher, wolverine, otter, and lynx prey upon the beaver who is, nevertheless, a powerful antagonist when at bay. Their lodges, made of tangled sticks and caked mud, offer protection that even black bears have difficulty in breaking through.
Beaver dams are usually about 50 m in length, 2 m high, and about 3 m through the base. Their dams help to maintain water levels in forest streams, thus providing habitat for themselves, fish, and waterfowl.

Takes a beast to make that :P .......ok maybe my idea is a bit silly just think would be a cool change and somthing different ^_^ ......... and every Canadian would think it is awsome Castor canadensis = Beaver heh

#6 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 01:59 AM

Awesome idea when the game starts letting us build our own houses dams, or even roads... 'til then Omfg

Edited by Evergrey, 14 May 2005 - 02:01 AM.

ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

#7 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 02:01 AM

Zalia (to Gunshow): dont you realise beavers have huge teeth and they ugly and smelly?
^_^
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#8 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 02:44 AM

Posted Image

#9 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 02:46 AM

or as a joke ^_^

Posted Image

#10 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 04:47 AM

Kim Fears the Beaver :P ^_^

#11 vex

vex
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 04:50 AM

VIVA LA BEAVER!
Don't argue with an idiot They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!!

#12 Stitched

Stitched
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 04:52 AM

OMG I have 6 druids that wanna be a beaver team EH! Damn, Canadians pwn eh? Fear the beaver!! sharp teach and advanced weapons training eh! eh eh eh eh eh!!!!!!!!!! I love beavers ^_^ last gf has a nice one!

#13 Wylde

Wylde
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 04:55 AM

As long as it's a pretty beaver.

And after that no more comment from me ^_^

#14 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 12:41 AM

Ok mike brought somthin to my attn that maybe claws just arent right for weapon so ^_^

Infared is a Beaver. His beedy little eyes glare out at you, foaming at the mouth you can see two white very large buck teeth. You also notice his flat paddle leather like tail very suitable for a weapon. At frist glace he may look like a very cute little beaver, but as you look closer you see the rage burn from within. and he is in a healthy condition. He has been AFK (~|~h€ G®€ã~|~ ÇåñåÐiåñ) for 69 minutes.

Edited by fallen, 16 May 2005 - 01:07 AM.

#15 Bowlin

Bowlin
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 04:17 AM

lol, I think it would be interesting to be whacked! with a beaver tail.
And what's this about 'the rage burn from within'? Did the beaver have his kin eaten or did something snatch his nuts away. ^_^
I'm not the one who's confused, boy. You don't even know who you are! -Rafiki

Ingame: Bowlin_Iii

#16 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 10:49 AM

lol he was nawing on a bad tree heh ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users