Drop Lists

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

I'm wondering, wouldn't it be cool to have almost any mob drop a huge lists of items with very small percentages of course.

Dropping all kinds of pots, crystals, different gear (which is mostly for selling to a shop), or actual gear that is still valuable to wear (same stats as what is worn) but with different names. This way gold could also drop in the form of items. And even some great items could drop but with a 0.001 percentage for instance.

You'd have different levels of lists. So a small snake have a list with relatively simpler items then a bigger mob. In addition every mob would still drop his own item(s).

(health pot 0.5%, mana crystal 0.5% item3 0.001%, item4 0.3% item5 0.2% item6 0.15% item7 0.12% item8 0.3% item9 0.3% etc etc.)

I'd think it would make training more fun since you never know what you're going to get from a mob, not that I play, but still :)

(in addition, a bigger bag would be cool with just a few slots that never drop their contents, just to keep you're most precious loot safe)

Edit: Also think there could be a lot of simple changes that would change the world a lot, if players could just let go of how Nightmist used to be. For on thing, I was always about having lots of gold not being an issue. Instead of forcing people to use their gold for basic stuff (like leveling) there should be incentive for those people to use their gold in ways that would actually make them happy about using it (maybe portals that take gold for quick traveling to other cities, and yes that's a GW2 reference ;)) Or even custom named gear. And yea I know that was a reard for donating, but who cares about the past, you play now.

Edited by Angelus, 23 March 2013 - 03:55 PM.

Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users