6 replies to this topic

#1 Albus

Albus
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:19 AM

/library Nature Staff

Library info for : Nature Staff

Base damage: 20, Can be used by: druids, Description: The Nature Staff harnesses the powers of nature. As it implements the force of the surroundings into your attacks, it harnesses the power of healing and transfers life to the druid that wields this mighty staff. Only those far advanced in the powers of nature would be able to control the power this staff wields., Level needed to equip it: 29, Magical: Yes, Vamparic: 0.1, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

please vote guys, druids could use a weapon better than spider staff and not near as good as balt. THANK YOU!!!
GPoN

#2 Vega

Vega
  • Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:38 AM

But Spider Staff is so freaking l33t why would you want another weapon?!

Vega/Minion/Banishment ingame 1a.

#3 Eternyte

Eternyte
  • Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:58 PM

Oak Staff, Quarterstaff, Warhammer, Staff of Serenity, Staff of Elements, Fangs, Torashuko, Morning Star, Hawk Talon, Viper Claws, Ceramic Javelin and Cobalt Staff of the Winds / Scepter of Balance.

The above are just a selection of druid weapons, the Nature Staff is not required. I understand that your main character is probably a Druid and that you can't afford a Cobalt, however, when Druids morph they regain approx 150hp.

Oh yeah, and they have 'Heal'!
I am the Dragon, before me you Tremble!

#4 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:04 PM

Oak Staff, Quarterstaff, Warhammer, Staff of Serenity, Staff of Elements, Fangs, Torashuko, Morning Star, Hawk Talon, Viper Claws, Ceramic Javelin and Cobalt Staff of the Winds / Scepter of Balance.

The above are just a selection of druid weapons, the Nature Staff is not required. I understand that your main character is probably a Druid and that you can't afford a Cobalt, however, when Druids morph they regain approx 150hp.

Oh yeah, and they have 'Heal'!

Agreed.

Nature Staff, not supported.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#5 Albus

Albus
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:16 PM

Yes but what you need to understand is that druids need something cheaper than cobalt that is vamp like zerks. Yes when they morph they regain hp but that is after they fight for what? 2 minutes? Thieves, zerks, fighters, paladins they all have a cheaper vamp weapon than the balt. I think it is only fair that druids get one also. Yes my main character is a Druid but it hasn't always been and i could work up the gold for a Cobalt Staff of the Winds but i just figure the game could use another item so why not give the druids something to use?
GPoN

#6 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:18 PM

Sorry. not diggin the idea.
Apocalypto

#7 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:53 AM

Actually.. i could see this working... but at a price that would make saving for a cobalt worth it.... other than that, have to agree with my original reaction
Apocalypto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users