Still Looking For A Blade Of Time...

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 04:08 PM

Memo Crith or Illidan in game.Or put it on site for 2 mil and post here.
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#2 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 09:12 PM

omigod selling one helps :|

#3 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 05:55 PM

omigod.a few weeks ago there was alot up for sale and now i cannot find one... :|

come on people >.<

#4 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 06:55 PM

Why don't you try getting one yourself? It's more rewarding and generally cheaper that way.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#5 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 06:57 PM

or not

#6 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 06:57 PM

Because its hard? :P
Stadic Ingame...

#7 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 06:58 PM

Lol beat me to it :P
Stadic Ingame...

#8 Drac

Drac
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 08:32 PM

Is it really that hard? lol what do you need to solo it?
BeEp!

#9 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 08:42 PM

i cant be assed to try to get one myself

#10 Phobos

Phobos
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 12:17 AM

i'll show you a good time with my blade baby.
Question reality.
» Ïñtéñ§é ÐéåtH «
Temple - Phobos - Funeral

#11 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 12:23 AM

:P ^_^

#12 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 01:24 AM

As with everything, enough healing power to outdo the damage he causes. It's possible with four or five crits.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#13 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 03:22 AM

As with everything, enough healing power to outdo the damage he causes. It's possible with four or five crits.

If 4 of those crits had a cobalt maybe, poison damage is back in the jungle. Paci have put multiple monsters on maruder squares. 5 crits would not have enough mana to do it solo. 10 crits would be able to, but I prefer to take 20+ between a couple of us and do it with relative ease.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#14 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 04:29 AM

Even with poison back it's still possible. After the jungle you can take a mage to your crits to fill them with mana; then proceed to the desert.

20 crits with a couple of people does make it sound rather easy; I've always gone with 12, two clerics and 10 hitters. I know people who do it with fewer, but it's been a long time since Kev mentioned having gone, as far as I can remember.

I would think 5 crits would be able to, but they would have to do a fairly good job of conserving mana. I'd think 8 with 2 clerics and a spare pally would be nice. I like having my druids since poison is back; they can cleanse and that is good.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#15 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 08:29 AM

Even with poison back it's still possible. After the jungle you can take a mage to your crits to fill them with mana; then proceed to the desert.

20 crits with a couple of people does make it sound rather easy; I've always gone with 12, two clerics and 10 hitters. I know people who do it with fewer, but it's been a long time since Kev mentioned having gone, as far as I can remember.

I would think 5 crits would be able to, but they would have to do a fairly good job of conserving mana. I'd think 8 with 2 clerics and a spare pally would be nice. I like having my druids since poison is back; they can cleanse and that is good.

+ Mage would be another crit wouldn't it? Anyway if anyone wants to make a small wager and try to do it on 5 I'm game, I will tag along with my mage invis + protect. I personally wouldn't even have the patience to try.

BUMP someone sell Mark a fricken BoT!
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#16 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 01:33 PM

ty lmao :P

#17 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 09:38 PM

Finally got one.Thanks to Torquemada :P

#18 Quark

Quark
  • Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 10:56 PM

Even with poison back it's still possible.  After the jungle you can take a mage to your crits to fill them with mana; then proceed to the desert.

20 crits with a couple of people does make it sound rather easy; I've always gone with 12, two clerics and 10 hitters.  I know people who do it with fewer, but it's been a long time since Kev mentioned having gone, as far as I can remember.

I would think 5 crits would be able to, but they would have to do a fairly good job of conserving mana.  I'd think 8 with 2 clerics and a spare pally would be nice.  I like having my druids since poison is back; they can cleanse and that is good.

+ Mage would be another crit wouldn't it? Anyway if anyone wants to make a small wager and try to do it on 5 I'm game, I will tag along with my mage invis + protect. I personally wouldn't even have the patience to try.

ive always soloed the TK for as long as ive been going basically, and i started off using 6 lol (2 clerics, fighter, zerk, ranger, thief - for first like 30 times i went) but now ive increased to bout 7/8 to ease the amount i need to pay attention since i have MSN and phones ringing alot lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users